- The best trek in Nepal in terms of nature, villages and high mountains..
- Great close-up views of Annapurna I, Annapurna South and Machhapuchhre..
- Breathtaking Valley Views..
- The stepped pastures above Pokhara.
- Visit the inward sanctuary of ABC with panoramic views of 10 peaks over 6000m tall.
- Views of the Annapurna range, Dhaulagiri and Kaligandaki from Poonhill.
- Breathtaking mountain views along the trek.
- Beautiful and traditional villages selected for meals and accommodation.
- Beautiful green forests, various wildlife, natural hot spring.
- Capture splendid views of Himchuli, Annapurna South and Mt Fishtail (Machhapuchchre)
- Enjoy the Annapurna area - one of the most popular trekking regions in Nepal
- ABC Trekking Route progresses through culturally rich villages of the Gurungs and Magars
From US$ 640 9 days View Tour
- Impressive Sunrise and mountain views from Ghorepani and Poon Hill.
- Typical Gurung village along the trekking route.
- Spectacular mountain and glacier views from Annapurna Base Camp.
- Throughout the area are the fascinating Gurung people.
- The most rewarding trekking experiences.
- Discover the incredible beauty of the amazing Annapurna Mountains.
- Beautiful views of the mountains during the trek
- Relaxing time in Pokhara
- A hot spring bath on the trail
From US$ 750 12 days View Tour
- Witness spectacular views of Mt. Annapurna range & it's surrounding peaks.
- Explore around Annapurna Base Camp with panoramic Mt. Annapurna view.
- Discover wide range of flora & fauna in the Annapurna Conservation Area Project.
- The terraced farmland above Pokhara
- Visit the inner sanctuary of Annapurna panoramic views of 10 peaks over 6000 MTRS
- Surrounded by a ring of impressive mountains, including Annapurna I 8091m (26540ft.)
- Enjoy the amazing views in Bandipur, a low key, local town with few international travellers
- Explore Fewa Lake and gaze at snow capped peaks in Pokhara.
- Witness the sunrise over Annapurna from Poon Hill
From US$ 1,250 US$ 1,125 16 days View Tour
|Nov 18||Only 3 seats left|
|Dec 9||Only 7 seats left|
- Panoramic mountain views from Annapurna Base Camp, the place where mountaineers start out
- Culturally rich trek with great fauna and flora
- Walk through the lush rhododendron forest,
- Admire the spectacular views of Mt. Annapurna, Mt. Fishtail, Mt. Dhaulagiri and Annapurna,
- Hike to Poon Hill for mesmerizing sunrise view over the Himalayas
- Short but splendid trek from Kathmandu to Annapurna Base Camp and Back
- Great trekking trail and fantastic panoramic mountain views atop ABC at +4100 meter
- Enjoy excellent views of Annapurna Himalayas from Annapurna Base Camp
- Get rich cultural insights into Gurung Villages
- Well organized lodge to lodge trek with full board meals
From US$ 690 13 days View Tour
- Start and end from scenic lake city of Pokhara
- Plenty of cutural exploration at Gurung village of Ghandruk
- Excellent panoramic sunrise and sunset views on most of the days
- Reaching Annapurna Base Camp at +4135 meters
- Observe the culture and lifestyle of the Gurung and Magar people
- Mountain views of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Manaslu and sunrise/sunset views from Poon Hill
- Sightseeing in Western Himalayas and experiencing the local culture at Ghaundrung
- View of the majestic Dhaulagiri, 7th highest peak of world and Kali Gandaki River
- Enjoy the natural hot springs at Jhinu Danda
From US$ 565 8 days View Tour
- Picture perfect views from Annapurna Base Camp
- Great trail and picturesque local villages
- Moderate trek in Annapurna region.
- Excellent viewpoint- Poon Hill (3210m).
- Excellent scenery of Annapurna base camp (4130m).
- Sunrise and great mountain views from Ghorepani Poon Hill at 3200 m..
- Fantastic close-up views of the Annapurna Range from Annapurna Base Camp..
- An enriching trek through the Annapurna region of the Himalayas..
- The view of Himalayan giants up close.
- Macchapuchhre Base Camp and Annapurna Base Camp.
- The soothing natural hot spring bath after week long exhausting trek.
- Pokhara city and Phewa Lake
- Annapurna Base Camp
- Sunrise fro Poon Hill
- Poonhill, One of the Famous Viewpoints in the World to see the Panoramic View of Mountains.
- 360 degree view of Himalayan peaks from Annapurna Base Camp..
- Fantasatic Views of Annapurna South and Fishtail Peak..
- Take in panoramic views and prayer flags in the Himalayas
- Explore rhododendron forests and tiny hamlets
- Meet local yak herders
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results