- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Stay in the picturesque city of Hanoi
- Discover the UNESCO World Heritage site of Ha Long Bay
- Interact with local hill tribe people and their cultures
- Trek in the wonderful mountainous landscape and terrace rice fields
Day 1: Hanoi Arrival (d)
Day 2: Hanoi City Tour (b,l)
Day 3: Hoa Lu - Tam Coc (b,l)
Day 4: Hanoi - Sapa (b)
Day 5: Sapa (b,l)
Day 6: Sapa (b,l)
Day 7: Sapa - Hanoi (b)
Day 8: Hanoi - Halong Bay (b,l,d)
Day 9: Halong Bay (b,l,d)
Day 10: Halong Bay - Hanoi (b,l)
Day 11: Hanoi Free Day (b,d)
Day 12: Hanoi Departure (b)
- Stay for 11 nights in excellent hand-selected 4-star and 5-star hotels/ high-quality resorts and hotels in central location with daily breakfast
- Welcome & Farewell Dinner
- Full Breakfast Daily, Select Brunch, Lunch, and Dinner: 11 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- Arrival and departure airport transfers in private air-conditioned vehicles
- All touring in air-conditioned vehicles
- Locally based professional drivers
- Airport Meet-and-Greet welcome service with the local tour guide
- English-speaking local tour guides who live and breathe the destination – they will bring your itinerary to life
- For a group of more than 10 people, on top of local tour guides, we will provide an experienced tour director. He or she will oversee your entire journey, accompany you every day and connect you to the people, places, and encounters in a way you will never forget.
- 24/7 local assistance and travel guidance
- Guaranteed departures with Just Two Guests
- Small group with a maximum of 16 guests
- A unique "local-host" experience exclusively offered by Tweet World Travel
- Vietnam Visa
- 2-night cruise in Halong Bay with the luxury 5-star Era Cruises (or similar)
- Shore excursions & kayaking
- All entrance fees at sights & monuments
- All local government fees & tax
- Comprehensive sightseeing as per itinerary:
- A Unique & Varied Dining Experience
- Any international flights to hanoi and from Halong Bay are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this 12-day Luxury Northern Vietnam In-depth Tour tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 100+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this 12-day Luxury Northern Vietnam In-depth Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 64 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 August 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 64 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
12-day Luxury Northern Vietnam In-depth Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this 12-day Luxury Northern Vietnam In-depth Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Thorough hygiene practices and general health & safety measures has been implemented on this trip to protect against COVID-19.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.