- duration 15 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Learn the traditions of the Aleut Community, or spend the day with a local fisherman working at sea
- Join a member of the Discovery Team on a hike and uncover the volcanic history of the island.
- Discover the wildlife of the Kodiak Archipelago on a speedboat, or see the highlights of Kodiak on a guided tour.
- Hike parts of the Fort Abercrombie State Park with a local.
Explore the Inside Passage
Alaska offers the finest collection of nature’s most mesmerising glacial valleys, snow-capped mountains, cedar-filled forests, captivating fjords and brilliant seas.
Be amazed by the majestic wilderness and wildlife such as elk, caribou, Sea otters, Orcas and Humpback whales – just some of many sightseeing opportunities both at sea and on shore. Set sail on a breathtaking journey through the Aleutian Islands and the Inside Passage of Alaska, and experience towns rich with historical vestiges.
Day 1 : Anchorage, United States of America > Nome
Day 2 : At Sea
Day 3 : St. Paul Island
Day 4 : Dutch Harbor
Day 5 : At Sea
Day 6 : Kodiak
Day 7 : Homer
Day 8 : Seward
Day 9 : Hubbard Glacier, Canada
Day 10 : Juneau
Day 11 : Petersburg
Day 12 : Wrangell
Day 13 : Prince Rupert
Day 14 : At Sea
Day 15 : Vancouver, Canada
Travel in comfort, as Scenic offers a wide range of accommodations for you to choose from:
- Verandah suite
- Deluxe verandah suite
- Grand deluxe verandah suite
- Spa suite
- 14 Breakfasts, 13 Lunches and 14 Dinners.
- From a dress-up gastronomic extravaganza to a low-key handmade pizza, we cater for every style of dining. We source from regional suppliers; our food is both extremely fresh and in season. Our chefs draw inspiration from the countries we pass through so you’ll experience true cuisines from every region. And of course, there’s an extensive selection of complimentary beverages all day too.
- 15 days cruise.
- Throughout the entirety of your 15 days cruise, you will have unlimited access to all of Scenic’s luxuries.
- On board, you’ll have full access to a wellness area, complete with massage services and a hair salon, a gym, special on-board entertainment, Wi-Fi internet, e-bikes and of course luxuriously appointed suites to retire to at the end of the day.
Based on the departure date you choose, you will be travelling onboard one or more of the following cruise ships:
- Scenic eclipse
- We use local guides onshore as we believe nobody knows a location quite like someone who lives there. We’ll take you to all the must-see highlights but we’ll also take you off-the-beaten-track to explore the little-known gems and delightful back streets that only we know.
- From nightly turndown to laundry concierge service included for all guests, your butler will provide an exceptional level of service that combines 5-star quality with personal attention to detail.
- Any international flights to Anchorage and from Vancouver are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Wild Alaska & British Columbia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 350+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Wild Alaska & British Columbia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 96 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 95 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 95 days before departure. For any departures within 10 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Wild Alaska & British Columbia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Wild Alaska & British Columbia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.