- Walking tour
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Denali National Park One of the planet's truly inspiring wilderness areas containing Denali, the highest mountain in North America, spectacular hiking trails and abundant wildlife
- Wrangell St. Elias National Park Home to nine of North America's 16 highest peaks, stunning hikes, breathtaking scenery and a range of optional activities
- Seward Gateway to the spectacular landscapes of Kenai Fjords National Park
- Valdez Fabulous ferry ride across Prince William Sound
A wildlife trip to awaken the senses. Alaska is pure pristine wilderness - discover unspoilt views of snow-capped mountains, sparkling rivers and emerald-green glacial lakes, searching for whale, grizzly bear, moose and caribou on the way. The glaciers of Kenai Fjords National Park and the spectacular peak of Denali are just two highlights of Alaska's great outdoors. Denali National Park - A truly inspiring wilderness areas containing Denali, the highest mountain in North America, spectacular hiking trails and abundant wildlife Seward - Gateway to the spectacular landscapes of Kenai Fjords National Park Valdez - Fabulous ferry ride across Prince William Sound
Day 1 : Join tour in Anchorage
Day 2 : Drive to Portage Valley for guided hike, continue to Seward
Day 3 : Discover Kenai Fjords National Park
Day 4 : Free day; optional sea kayaking or cruise to National Park
Day 5 : Drive and ferry to Valdez via Portage Glacier and Whittier
Day 6 : Journey to McCarthy via Keystone Canyon
Day 7 : Walk in Wrangell St Elias National Park
Day 8 : Free day; optional hike along the Kennicott Glacier or rafting
Day 9 : Travel along the Denali Highway to Tangle Lakes
Day 10 : Continue to Denali National Park
Day 11 : In Denali National Park; search for wildlife on walks
Day 12 : Morning visit Denali Visitor Centre, afternoon head to Talkeetna
Day 13 : Visit Hatchers Pass mine, return to Anchorage
Day 14 : Tour ends Anchorage
- Ramada Downtown (2 nights)
- The Breeze Inn (3 nights)
- Valdez - Downtown B and B (1 night)
- Hotel Ma Johnson (3 nights)
- Maclaren River Lodge (1 night)
- Denali Perch Hotel (2 nights)
- Swiss Alaska Inn (1 night)
- Explore Tour Leader / Driver
- Any international flights to/from Anchorage are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Outdoor Alaska tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 163+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Outdoor Alaska tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 November 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Outdoor Alaska tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Outdoor Alaska tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.