- duration 17 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- CITY TOUR Anchorage, Fairbanks
- CRUISE Prince William Sound, Kenai Fjords National Park and aboard a paddlewheel boat in Fairbanks.
- ORIENTATION Valdez, Seward, Denali
- VISIT Anchorage, Fairbanks, Denali National Park, Valdez, Seward, Alaska Native Heritage Centre, Dog Musher's Kennel, the Alaska Pipeline, Fairbanks Gold Daughters, Riverboat Discovery, Wrangell St Elias Visitor Centre, Valdez Museum, Musk Ox Farm, Alaska Wildlife Conservation Centre
Cruise closer to Alaska's natural wonders-from calving glaciers to breaching humpback whales.
Day 1: Arrive Anchorage
Day 2: Anchorage – Denali National Park (2 Nights)
Day 3: Denali National Park and Free Time
Day 4: Denali National Park – Fairbanks (2 Nights)
Day 5: Fairbanks Sightseeing
Day 6: Fairbanks – Valdez (2 Nights)
Day 7: Valdez
Day 8: Valdez – Anchorage (2 Nights)
Day 9: Anchorage – Seward – Kenai Fjords Cruise
Day 10: Anchorage – Seward – Cruise (7 Nights)
Day 11: Scenic Cruising
Day 12: Scenic Cruising – Glacier Bay National Park
Day 13: Cruising – Haines
Day 14: Cruising – Juneau
Day 15: Cruising – Ketchikan
Day 16: Cruise the Inside Passage
Day 17: Disembark Vancouver
- Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- 16 breakfasts
- 8 lunches
- 12 dinners
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and local charges included
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver
- VIP entry to many sights
- Any international flights to Anchorage and from Vancouver (BC) are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Majestic Alaska tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Trafalgar. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 109 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 1000 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 62 days before departure. For any departures within 22 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Majestic Alaska tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Majestic Alaska tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.