- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 10
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Dive into the contemporary and natural delights of Anchorage during a day tour with your leader, including downtown, Earthquake Park, Point Woronzof and the Alaska Native Heritage Center.
- Discover some of the world’s most incredible wildlife on a boat cruise through Kenai Fjords National Park, searching for orcas, humpback whales, sea lions, puffins, eagles and more.
- It doesn’t get much more Alaskan than a dog sled racing – visit a familyrun homestead to learn about sled dogs and the Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race.
- Get up close and personal with the epic Exit Glacier in Kenai Fjords National Park, the scale and beauty of which is sure to leave you in awe.
Answer the call of the wild and join a 6-day adventure through Alaska’s Kenai Peninsula. This is the great outdoors at its very best, where parks are the size of countries and bald eagles soar overhead. Dive into the history of downtown Anchorage, admire a handful of the state’s 3 million lakes and explore the coastal town of Seward. Search for orcas and humpback whales on a boat cruise and stand in awe of glaciers in the Kenai Fjords National Park. With a passionate local leader by your side you’ll soon discover what makes this state so great.
Seward to Anchorage
- Hotel (5 nights)
- 5 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Private Van , Boat
- An expert tour leader
- Anchorage- Alaska Native Heritage Center
- Anchorage - Earthquake Park and Point Woronzof
- Seward - Kenai Fjords Tour
- Seward - Exit Glacier
- Seward - Iditarod Sled Dogs visit
- Any international flights to/from Anchorage are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Kenai Discovery tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 165 today.
- Earn US$ 110+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kenai Discovery tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 August 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Kenai Discovery tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kenai Discovery tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- While Alaska can experience warm summers, you should still be prepared for cold temperatures, especially at night, and also rain, which can (and does) happen year-round. Bring warm clothing with you, including base layers, a warm hat, gloves and a thick coat, as well as a rain jacket and waterproof shoes.
- The summer months in Alaska see very long daylight hours, with the sun not completely setting until after midnight. As most people are likely to sleep before midnight, you might want to bring an eye mask to block out the light.
- This trip is new to our range this year. Despite rigorous planning and research, new itineraries can sometimes throw us some unexpected surprises. More often than not, it’ll be a welcome surprise, but every now and again there might be a hiccup. We like to think that is what puts the ‘adventure’ in ‘adventure travel’.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional.