- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Anchorage: Enjoy a Welcome Dinner at MUSE, located in the Anchorage Museum.
- Denali: A night of fun, festivity and food awaits during your Highlight Dinner. Get a taste of oldtime Alaska at a boisterous dinner theatre.
- Girdwood: Enjoy a Celebration Dinner featuring a variety of local seafood specialities and wine.
- Dining Summary: 6 Breakfasts (B), 2 Lunches (L) and 3 Dinners with wine (DW).
Welcome to Alaska. A haven for nature lovers, this US state is home to sweeping landscapes, calving glaciers and spectacular national parks. While here you'll have the opportunity to explore the iconic Denali National Park and to immerse yourself in its natural beauty, which is abundant in wildlife and breathtaking views. SHIPBOARD CREDIT WITH ROOM UPGRADE BOOK BY 28 FEB 2020.
Day 1: Anchorage, the City of Lights and Flowers.
Day 2: Anchorage Sightseeing to Talkeetna.
Day 3: Journey Along the Alaskan Railroad.
Day 4: Denali National Park, the Crown Jewel of the Alaskan Wilderness.
Day 5: Girdwood and Mount Alyeska.
Day 6: Prince William Sound Cruise.
Day 7: Seward and Return to Anchorage.
- We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- If your arrival and/or departure flights are as per the itinerary start and end dates, then transfers are available at scheduled times. If your flights are outside these times, or you have booked additional nights accommodation with Insight Insight Vacations, you may purchase transfers or make your own way from/to the airport.
- Our highly-skilled Travel Director will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Enjoy the comfort of Insight's luxury, air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard washroom.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary.
- From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination.
- Any international flights to/from Anchorage are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Jewels of Alaska tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 90+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Jewels of Alaska tour. You can cancel the tour up to 93 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 92 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 92 days before departure. For any departures within 07 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Jewels of Alaska tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Jewels of Alaska tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.