- duration 14 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Wilderness float plane trip to search for bears and opportunity to witness the salmon run
- Full day wildlife cruise in Kenai Fjords National Park with salmon or prime rib lunch
- Two full days exploring Denali National Park with bus pass
- Hike around the ranges of WrangellSt Elias National Park
This all-encompassing trip definitely delivers the 'wow factor'! This is the ultimate Alaskan adventure complete with float plane flights, bear viewing, wildlife cruises and wilderness walks. Alaska contains glaciers, forests, lakes and rushing rivers as well as some of the most beautiful hikes on the continent. The wildlife is legendary, thriving both in the sea and on land. With Alaska being one of the last bastions of true wilderness, it's the perfect place to see animals in their natural habitat. Visit the vast expanse of peaks and glaciers in Wrangell-St Elias and Denali National Park, where you'll hike in the shadow of the highest peak in North America, Mount Denali. Enjoy excellent opportunities to see marine life in Kenai Fjords National Park and take a float plane into the wilderness to search for Black and Grizzly Bears on this once in a lifetime tour.
Day 1: Start Anchorage.
Day 2: To Denali N.P. via Talkeetna
Day 3: Optional activities in Denali N.P.
Day 4: Another day of optional activities in Denali N.P.
Day 5: To the Alaska Range
Day 6: To Wrangell-St Elias N.P.
Day 7: Another day of optional activities in Wrangell-St Elias.
Day 8: To Valdez; via the Worthington Glacier and Thomson Pass in the Chugach Range.
Day 9: Free day exploring Valdez
Day 10: Ferry to Seward.
Day 11: Full day wildlife cruise around Resurrection Bay and the Alaska Maritime
National Wildlife Refuge
Day 12: Walk the Harding Icefield Trail to Exit Glacier.
Day 13: Float plane flight for bear observation at Big River Lakes.
Day 14: Walk at Alyeska; to Anchorage; end.
- 11 nights participatory camping, 1 night multi-share cabin, 1 night hotel , All accommodation
- All meals whilst camping (excluding 2 dinners)
- Transportation including 1 float trip and 1 cruise
- We can include flights from the UK. Please contact us for a quote.
- 2 daywalks, and up to 8 shorter walks
- Group normally 1 to 13, plus leader. Min age 18 yrs
- All camping equipment (excluding sleeping bags)
- Any international flights to/from Anchorage are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Alaskan Wildlife & Wilderness tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Exodus Travels. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 164 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 468 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 69 days before departure. For any departures within 01 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Alaskan Wildlife & Wilderness tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Alaskan Wildlife & Wilderness tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.