- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- max group size 13
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Wilderness float plane trip to search for bears and opportunity to witness the salmon run
- Full day wildlife cruise in Kenai Fjords National Park with salmon or prime rib lunch
- Two full days exploring Denali National Park with bus pass
- Hike around the ranges of WrangellSt Elias National Park
This all-encompassing Alaska wilderness tour definitely delivers the 'wow factor'! This is the ultimate Alaskan wildlife adventure complete with float plane flights, bear viewing, wildlife cruises and wilderness walks. Alaska contains glaciers, forests, lakes and rushing rivers as well as some of the most beautiful hikes on the continent. The wildlife is legendary, thriving both in the sea and on land. With Alaska being one of the last bastions of true wilderness, it's the perfect place to see animals in their natural habitat. Visit the vast expanse of peaks and glaciers in Wrangell-St Elias and Denali National Park, where you'll hike in the shadow of the highest peak in North America, Mount Denali. Enjoy excellent opportunities to see marine life in Kenai Fjords National Park and take a float plane into the wilderness to search for Black and Grizzly Bears on this once in a lifetime wildlife holiday.
Day 1: Start Anchorage.
Day 2: To Denali N.P. via Talkeetna
Day 3: Optional activities in Denali N.P.
Day 4: Another day of optional activities in Denali N.P.
Day 5: To the Alaska Range
Day 6: To Wrangell-St Elias N.P.
Day 7: Wrangall-St Elias National Park
Day 8-9: To Valdez; via the Worthington Glacier and Thomson Pass in the Chugach Range.
Day 10: Ferry to Seward.
Day 11: Full day wildlife cruise around Resurrection Bay and the Alaska Maritime
National Wildlife Refuge
Day 12: Walk the Harding Icefield Trail to Exit Glacier.
Day 13: Float plane flight for bear observation at Big River Lakes.
Day 14: Walk at Alyeska; to Anchorage; end.
- All accommodation10 breakfasts, 12 lunches, 8 dinners
- Transportation including 1 float trip and 1 cruise
- All camping equipment (excluding sleeping bags)We can include flights from the UK. Please contact us for a quote.
- Any international flights to/from Anchorage are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Alaskan Wildlife & Wilderness tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 222+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Alaskan Wildlife & Wilderness tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 November 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Alaskan Wildlife & Wilderness tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Alaskan Wildlife & Wilderness tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.