- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-40 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Wilderness float plane trip to search for bears and opportunity to witness the salmon run
- Scenic ferry journey through Prince William Sound
- Full day wildlife cruise in Kenai Fjords National Park with salmon or prime rib lunch
- Two full days exploring Denali National Park with bus pass
This all-encompassing trip definitely delivers the 'wow factor'! This is the ultimate Alaskan adventure complete with float plane flights, bear viewing, wildlife cruises and wilderness walks. Alaska contains glaciers, forests, lakes and rushing rivers as well as some of the most beautiful hikes on the continent. The wildlife is legendary, thriving both in the sea and on land. With Alaska being one of the last bastions of true wilderness, it's the perfect place to see animals in their natural habitat. Visit the vast expanse of peaks and glaciers in Wrangell-St Elias and Denali National Park, where you'll hike in the shadow of the highest peak in North America, Mount Denali. Enjoy excellent opportunities to see marine life in Kenai Fjords National Park and take a float plane into the wilderness to search for Black and Grizzly Bears on this once in a lifetime tour.
Talkeetna - Denali National Park
Denali National Park
Wrangell-st. Elias National Park
Kenai Fjords National Park
Alyeska - Anchorage
- 11 nights camping
- 2 nights hotel
- 11 breakfasts, 13 lunches & 10 dinners
- All transportation by private vehicle, floatplane, ferry and cruise
- Services of a professional tour leader and specialist guides
- Any international flights to/from Anchorage are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Alaska, Wildlife & Wilderness tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Grand American Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 234 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 156 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 260 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 54 days before departure. For any departures within 09 November 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Alaska, Wildlife & Wilderness tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Alaska, Wildlife & Wilderness tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.