- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Set out on a wildlife safari through Denali National Park and Preserve to spot the resident “big five”—grizzlies.
- Dall sheep.
Epic wildlife, soaring summits, and tundra stretching as far as the eye can see: everything is bigger in Alaska. Journey to the far north—where the sun never quite sets in the summer—and make the most of long days on hiking and wildlife-viewing excursions in the Alaskan wilderness. Explore Denali and Kenai Fjords National Parks, where kids will set out on educational adventures to claim their junior ranger badges.
Day 1: Anchorage
Day 2: Anchorage/Seward
Day 3: Seward
Day 4: Seward/Talkeetna
Day 5: Talkeetna/Denali National Park and Preserve
Day 6: Denali National Park and Preserve
Day 7: Denali National Park and Preserve
Day 8: Denali National Park and Preserve/Anchorage
Day 9: Anchorage
- Hotels (8 nts)
8 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD430-560 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, catamaran, shuttle bus, hiking
- 2 CEOs (Chief Experience Officers) throughout, local guides
- Your Family Journeys Moment: Denali Family Immersive Lunch and Lecture, Denali National Park and Preserve
- Your Family Journeys Moment: Husky Homestead, Denali
- Your Family Journeys Moment: Denali Immersive Presentation and Hike, Denali National Park and Preserve
- Arrival transfer
- Alaska SeaLife Center admission
- Kenai Fjords National Park cruise
- Mount Alyeska tram
- Denali National Park transit bus to Eielson Visitor Center
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Anchorage are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Alaska Family Journey: Wilderness Explorer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 164+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Alaska Family Journey: Wilderness Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 November 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Alaska Family Journey: Wilderness Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Alaska Family Journey: Wilderness Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 7 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : National Geographic Family JourneysTrips for adventure-loving families in search of a meaningful way to discover the world together.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.