- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover the Chukotka, Koryak and Kamchatka coastline
- Two days exploring the wildliferich Commander Islands
- Travel in a small expedition vessel
- Accompanied by extremely qualified Expedition Staff
This isolation has protected one of its most valuable assets - a vast wilderness inhabited by Kamchatka Brown bears, Red fox, sea otters, whales and an astonishing array of birds. On this journey from Anadyr to Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskiy we will make numerous landings along these remote coastlines so that you can discover for yourself this untamed and beautiful landscape. We will select sites that few people visit such as river mouths, fiords, bays and islands that in our experience offer the natural history enthusiast, the photographer, the historian and travellers the most unique of opportunities.
Day 1: Start Anadyr.
Day 2: Egvekino.
Day 3: Bukhta Gavriila.
Day 4: Pika River and Meinypil’gyno.
Day 5: Bukhta Natalii.
Day 6: Tintikun Lagoon.
Day 7: Koryakskiy Reserve and Verhoturova Island.
Day 8: Karaginskiy Island.
Day 9-10: Commander Islands.
Day 11: Olga Bay.
Day 12: Zhupanova River and Bukhta Bechevinskaya.
Day 13: Disembark Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskiy.
- All accommodation
- All transport and listed activities
- We can include flights from the UK. Please contact us for a quote.
- 12 nights on the ship
- Expedition cruising in comfortable conditions
- All meals while on the ship
- Tour leader throughout and qualified Expedition Staff
- Any international flights to Anadyr and from Petropavlosk-kamchatskiy are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Jewel of the Russian Far East tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 252+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Jewel of the Russian Far East tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 1440 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 03 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Jewel of the Russian Far East tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Jewel of the Russian Far East tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.