- duration 8 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 18+ years old
There’s something irrepressibly joyful about Europe in springtime, and nowhere more so than in beautiful Holland, where fields of tulips seem to personify the mood of young and old alike.
Where better to get acquainted with the Netherlands than its quirky capital Amsterdam? Experience Holland at its blooming best at the colourful Keukenhof Gardens, awash with thousands of traditional flowers while, Scenic Freechoice lets you explore the city’s incredible architecture. Flemish traditions of fine art and Trappist beer await you in Belgium; choose from guided tours in medieval Ghent or Antwerp. Then return to the Netherlands for a guided cycle tour of Arnhem and a sampling of the famous cheese of Edam.
Day 1 : Amsterdam
Day 2 : Dordrecht
Day 3 : Veere
Day 4 : Antwerp
Day 5 : Arnhem
Day 6 : Hoorn
Day 7 : Amsterdam
Day 8 : Amsterdam
- 20 meals – 7 breakfasts (B), 6 lunches (L) and 7 dinners (D)
- Complimentary premium beverages all day throughout your cruise
- 5-star Scenic Space-Ships featuring Scenic Sun Lounges
- Cruise Ship
- Cruise Director to guide and assist
- Expert local guides
- 1 exclusive Scenic Enrich experience
- Your choice of 18 Scenic Freechoice activities
- Up to five on board dining options, from casual to fine dining
- Butler service for all guests throughout your cruise
- Exclusive Scenic Tailormade available throughout your cruise
- The freedom of our e-bikes – electronically assisted bicycles
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout your cruise
- All tipping and gratuities
- Any international flights to/from Amsterdam are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Windmills, Tulips & Belgian Delights tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 112+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Windmills, Tulips & Belgian Delights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 96 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 95 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 02 May 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 02 May 2021, a deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 95 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Windmills, Tulips & Belgian Delights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Windmills, Tulips & Belgian Delights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.