- duration 8 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Let the wonder commence as you embark your Scenic SpaceShip.
- Depart Amsterdam after breakfast, taking many wonderful memories with you.
- Please note: Prerelease itinerary subject to change.
Experience Dutch sights and Belgian delights as you cruise the canals of Amsterdam, enjoy a guided tour of Bruges and cycle through the village of Hoorn.
The Netherlands in bloom
There’s something irrepressibly joyful about Europe in springtime, and nowhere more so than in beautiful Holland, where fields of tulips seem to personify the mood of young and old alike.
Commencing in Amsterdam, this itinerary takes in the very best that The Netherlands and Belgium have to offer. From sleepy towns like Edam and Volendam, to thriving modern centres like Rotterdam; from famous windmills and canals to timeless bridges and unique architectural styles, there is no better time to discover it all for yourself.
Day 1 : Amsterdam
Day 2 : Rotterdam
Day 3 : Veere
Day 4 : Antwerp
Day 5 : Arnhem
Day 6 : Hoorn
Day 7 : Amsterdam
Day 8 : Amsterdam
Travel in comfort, as Scenic offers a wide range of accommodations for you to choose from:
- Balcony suite
- Junior balcony suite
- Standard suite
- Royal balcony suite
- Royal owner's suite
- Royal panorama suite
- Deluxe balcony suite
- Royal owners suite
- Deluxe balcony cabin
- 7 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches and 7 Dinners.
- From a dress-up gastronomic extravaganza to a low-key handmade pizza, we cater for every style of dining. We source from regional suppliers; our food is both extremely fresh and in season. Our chefs draw inspiration from the countries we pass through so you’ll experience true cuisines from every region. And of course, there’s an extensive selection of complimentary beverages all day too.
- 8 days cruise.
- Throughout the entirety of your 8 days cruise, you will have unlimited access to all of Scenic’s luxuries.
- On board, you’ll have full access to a wellness area, complete with massage services and a hair salon, a gym, special on-board entertainment, Wi-Fi internet, e-bikes and of course luxuriously appointed suites to retire to at the end of the day.
Based on the departure date you choose, you will be travelling onboard one or more of the following cruise ships:
- Scenic pearl
- Scenic jasper
- Scenic jade
- We use local guides onshore as we believe nobody knows a location quite like someone who lives there. We’ll take you to all the must-see highlights but we’ll also take you off-the-beaten-track to explore the little-known gems and delightful back streets that only we know.
- From nightly turndown to laundry concierge service included for all guests, your butler will provide an exceptional level of service that combines 5-star quality with personal attention to detail.
- Any international flights to/from Amsterdam are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Windmills, Tulips & Belgian Delights tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 117+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Windmills, Tulips & Belgian Delights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 96 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 95 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 95 days before departure. For any departures within 09 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Windmills, Tulips & Belgian Delights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Windmills, Tulips & Belgian Delights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.