- Discover the future of architecture and culture in Amsterdam
- Enjoy 2 short but scenic ferry rides
- Stroll along the KNSM dockyard isles and admire the modern architecture
- Visit the renowned EYE museum and enjoy its permanent exhibition
Enjoy the fascinating private walking tour of the beautiful city of Amsterdam and discover its unique and thrilling contemporary side.
Start your walk to the former KNSM dockyard isles. The KNSM isle is a living area in the former eastern harbour of Amsterdam, taken over by the young nomads, artists and squatters in the 1980s, and rebuilt in a district of splendor during an urban renewal project in the 1990s.
The next highlight of the tour are two short ferry rides, the first towards the NDS dockyard with spectacular views of the former harbour area, and the second to the famous EYE building, home of the Amsterdam Film museum. Tour the striking building and visit its permanent exhibition before you end the tour.
Let our guide take you through the streets of Amsterdam and discover the future of Amsterdam!
- Professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.