- Cycle through the stunning Amsterdam at your own leisure
- Witness the liquid beauty of the Northern dijks
- Learn how the city was built and defended
From downtown we will make our way north, cruising past historic buildings and other attractions. After breezing through the financial district, we’ll move towards some of Amsterdam’s most famous sites – the Northern Dijks (Dykes). The amazing channels of water hold plenty of history, and we will learn more about their value and use in the establishment of the city and of the nation as a whole.
Casting our view across the windmills, canals and walls will help paint a clearer picture of just what these aqua designs mean to the Dutch, and winding our way through a multitude of beautiful designs on a bicycle is the best way to get a front row seat. With a head full of history, we will rejoin the thousands of other cyclists and head back for a well-earned rest.
- Local english-speaking guide
- A dutch back-pedal bike
- A trip on a ferry or stop in naval museum (weather dependent).
- Items of personal nature incl. beers at the brewery and coffee and/or snacks at the library terrace bar
- Tips or gratuities for your guide.
Child Policy: Children under 12 years of age are not permitted on this tour.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.