- duration 15 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Your journey into wonder begins here. Relax and raise your glass to the days ahead at this evening’s welcome reception.
- Explore wonderful Amsterdam – with its wealth of canals, museums and bicycles.
- Alternatively, you can make the most of your free time by letting Scenic Tailormade open your eyes to Amsterdam’s many key attractions.
- Today a unique experience awaits you. Meet the locals of the quaint German town of Miltenberg.
Discover Europe's majestic waterways with an all-inclusive 15 day cruise along the Rhine, Main & Danube from wonderful Amsterdam to beautiful Budapest.
Grand palaces and fairytale castles
A region steeped in the history of ancient trade routes, today the
rivers of the Rhine, Main and Danube meander through forested hillsides, idyllic vineyards and romantic towns.
Restored castles still stand watch from their position atop dramatic
hilltops, just as they did in the days of feudal knights and land barons. However, today the sites of ancient battles and medieval skirmishes have
been replaced by a tranquil countryside with thriving towns and villages. Elsewhere, romantic ruins echo with a timeless beauty and Gothic spires
rise out of the picturesque communities nestled along the river banks.
This is a journey that will take you through the Europe of your imagination,
full of wonder, recalling medieval jousts, cobbled streets and childhood fairytales while creating memories that will last a lifetime.
Day 1 : Welcome to Amsterdam
Day 2 : Amsterdam
Day 3 : Cologne > Marksburg
Day 4 : Rhine Gorge > Rüdesheim
Day 5 : Miltenberg
Day 6 : Würzburg
Day 7 : Bamberg
Day 8 : Nuremberg
Day 9 : Regensburg
Day 10 : Passau > Salzburg
Day 11 : Melk > Dürnstein
Day 12 : Vienna
Day 13 : Vienna
Day 14 : Budapest
Day 15 : Budapest
Travel in comfort, as Scenic offers a wide range of accommodations for you to choose from:
- Balcony suite
- Deluxe balcony suite
- Standard suite
- Deluxe balcony cabin
- Royal balcony suite
- Junior balcony suite
- Royal panorama suite
- Royal owner's suite
- Royal owners suite
- Meals included as per the itinerary.
- From a dress-up gastronomic extravaganza to a low-key handmade pizza, we cater for every style of dining. We source from regional suppliers; our food is both extremely fresh and in season. Our chefs draw inspiration from the countries we pass through so you’ll experience true cuisines from every region. And of course, there’s an extensive selection of complimentary beverages all day too.
- 15 days cruise.
- Throughout the entirety of your 15 days cruise, you will have unlimited access to all of Scenic’s luxuries.
- On board, you’ll have full access to a wellness area, complete with massage services and a hair salon, a gym, special on-board entertainment, Wi-Fi internet, e-bikes and of course luxuriously appointed suites to retire to at the end of the day.
Based on the departure date you choose, you will be travelling onboard one or more of the following cruise ships:
- Scenic jade
- Scenic crystal
- Scenic ruby
- Scenic jasper
- Scenic pearl
- Scenic jewel
- Scenic opal
- Scenic amber
- We use local guides onshore as we believe nobody knows a location quite like someone who lives there. We’ll take you to all the must-see highlights but we’ll also take you off-the-beaten-track to explore the little-known gems and delightful back streets that only we know.
- From nightly turndown to laundry concierge service included for all guests, your butler will provide an exceptional level of service that combines 5-star quality with personal attention to detail.
- Over a glass of Austrian ‘Sekt’ at the majestic Palais Liechtenstein, enjoy a private Viennese concert featuring the music of Beethoven, Mozart and Strauss
- Enjoy an authentic Austrian lunch, and hum along to some catchy classics at the exclusive ‘Best of Sound of Music and Salzburg Show’
- Partake in a medieval feast at Marksburg Castle, which has remained largely unchanged since the Middle Ages
- Visit the small German village of Miltenberg, meet the locals and learn about their way of life
- Any international flights to Amsterdam and from Budapest are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Jewels of Europe tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 205+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Jewels of Europe tour. You can cancel the tour up to 96 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 95 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 95 days before departure. For any departures within 05 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Jewels of Europe tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Jewels of Europe tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.