- Explore Zaanse Schaans - an Open-air Museum
- See Edam - listed as Unesco World Heritage town since 1996
- Venture into the picturesque rural area of Holland
Zaanse Schaans is an open-air museum. It represents a traditional village, with its historical windmills and wooden houses.
Inside one of the windmills you will get to know its history, and how this place became a strategic location. Edam is listed as Unesco World Heritage town since 1996. In the 16th century it became one of the most important port cities in the north of Holland, thought its worldwide fame is due to its cheese market.
There we will visit a local farm where we will be witnesses of the traditional way of making Gouda cheese, and taste all its kinds.
Our last stop will be in Volendam, an old fishermen village. Its noteworthy wooden houses and the labyrinth-like impression that its narrow streets and canals give to tourists make it very attractive. By its old harbour you will be able to taste the local fish.
- Transportation to each places of the trip
- 18 year old must show proof of identity
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.