- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- ORIENTATION of Amsterdam and Lucerne
- VISIT the Rhine Falls in Schaffhausen
- VIEW the Lion Monument and the Chapel Bridge in Lucerne, the Champs Élysées, the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris and the White Cliffs of Dover
- SEE the Lorelei Rock, the vineyards of Burgundy and the Somme Battlefields
Delve into the landscapes of Europe, from Amsterdam's gabled façades and lush Burgundy vineyards, to the sophistication of Paris.
Day 1: Arrive Amsterdam
Day 2: Amsterdam – Rhine Cruise – Heidelberg – Rhineland
Day 3: Rhineland – Schaffhausen – Lucerne (2 Nights)
Day 4: Lucerne Orientation and Free Time
Day 5: Lucerne – Burgundy Wine Region – Paris (2 Nights)
Day 6: Paris Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 7: Paris – London
- The services of a Trafalgar Local Host if you stay at Trafalgar's recommended London hotel
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- 6 breakfasts
- 1 lunch (Be My Guest)
- 2 dinners
- Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Ferry across the Channel from Dover to Calais
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Handcrafted Highlights
- VIP entry to many sights
- Any international flights to Amsterdam and from London are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this European Highlights tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 58+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this European Highlights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 119 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 119 days before departure. For any departures within 03 October 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
European Highlights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this European Highlights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.