- Local guided walking tours of Prague, Florence, Vienna and Ljubljana
- Cruise Amsterdam’s canals and sail along the Rhine River in Germany
- Discover Venice and Budapest
- See the iconic Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Free days in Prague, the Swiss Alps and Paris
Day 1: Start of tour in Amsterdam
Day 2: Amsterdam - Rhine Valley
Day 3: Nuremberg - Prague
Day 4: Prague
Day 5: Bratislava - Vienna
Day 6: Vienna - Budapest
Day 7: Lake Balaton - Maribor - Ljubljana
Day 8: Ljubljana - Venice
Day 9: Florence - Tuscany
Day 10: Pisa - Swiss Alps
Day 11: Swiss Alps
Day 12: Swiss Alps - Paris
Day 13: Paris
Day 14: Paris - Ghent - Amsterdam
- 13 nights' accommodation in twin rooms with private en-suite facilities
- Single travelers have the option to pay a single supplement to ensure a private room
- 13 Breakfasts, 6 Dinners*Vegetarian options available for all meals on request
- Modern air-conditioned coach with reclining seats and toilet onboard
- Any public transport used as part of the tour (excludes free days)
- All taxes and fees included
- Any international flights to/from Amsterdam are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Europe Jewel tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 78+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Europe Jewel tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 09 February 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 09 February 2024, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Europe Jewel tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Europe Jewel tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Thorough hygiene practices and general health & safety measures has been implemented on this trip to protect against COVID-19.
- Face masks will be compulsory while on the coach, boat and train. Coaches are cleaned and sanitised before the start of each tour and daily cleaning is maintained throughout the tour.
- Traveler are required to carry out responsible social distancing while on the coach and train, during city tours, on visits to landmarks, museums etc.