- Tuck into delicious local favorites while seeing the sights
- Satisfy your cheesy needs with some of the world’s best bites
- Whet your hard earned thirst at a historical distillery
We start of with a little history, trying out some local snacks in one of the city’s oldest squares. While it may be tempting, don’t fill yourself up on too many of the delicious salty Belgian fries, as our next stop will be to begin testing out the array of cheeses the city has to offer. Indulge in some of the favourites like the ‘savoury nuggets’ or puffy pancakes, as we move on to the city’s largest shopping area, and more cheese.
After a tasting of the finest gouda at a lovely little establishment, it’s time to walk off all that food as we make our way to an historic distillery for some liquid additions. Dating back to the 17th century, there are plenty of historical stories to listen to as you sample some of the locally made spirits and other traditional drinks. Once all is done, it’s time to wander back to your bed with a head full of Amsterdam memories and a stomach full of Amsterdam’s finest cuisine.
- Local english-speaking guide
- Four or five afternoon snacks with one traditional drink.
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips & gratuities for your guide
Child Policy: Children under 12 years of age are not permitted on this tour.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.