- duration 7 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- The combination of history, tradition and culture, a passionate encounter
- Secret and unique locations in Amsterdam
- Haarlem, picturesque Dutch town
- Mainz and the German vineyards
Let yourself be tempted by this charming cruise along the Rhine. From the Netherlands to Switzerland via Germany, you will enjoy 7 unforgettable days. Visit Amsterdam with its charming winding little canals creating an idyllic setting, and Mainz with its cosmopolitan atmosphere.
Day 1 : AMSTERDAM
Day 2 : AMSTERDAM
Day 3 : AMSTERDAM - XANTEN - DÜSSELDORF
Day 4 : DUSSELDORF - COLOGNE - KÖNIGSWINTER - KOBLENZ
Day 5 : KOBLENZ - MAINZ - WORMS
Day 6 : STRASBOURG - BASEL
Day 7 : BASEL
- Your cruise with all meals from dinner the first evening to breakfast on the final day
- Gala dinner
- Occupancy cabin with shower in bathroom
- Onboard drinks included (except for drinks from our special lists)
- Assistance from our onboard multi
- Lingual host/hostess
- Welcome cocktail
- Onboard entertainment
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees.
- Drinks from our special lists or drinks ordered during excursions or transfers
- Optional excursions (must be reserved and paid for on board or at travel agency)
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Transfers/travel to and from departure/arrival points
- Personal expenses.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 53+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cruise from Amsterdam to Basel (port-to-port cruise) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 376 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 25 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Cruise from Amsterdam to Basel (port-to-port cruise) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cruise from Amsterdam to Basel (port-to-port cruise) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Tour Packages
The Cruise from Amsterdam to Basel tour offers two separate excursion packages, DISCOVERY and CLASSIC, which are not included in the price and must be paid for separately. You have the option of purchasing either one of the packages once your booking has been confirmed.
Please note that you can also purchase these packages onboard, but at higher prices.