- duration 11 days
- tour type Cruise
- tour_type Cruise tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- age_requirement 18+ yrs
- The combination of history, tradition and culture, a passionate encounter
- Visit the hidden treasures in Holland, Germany and France
- Historic sites, charming towns, the wonderful flavours of the products from the regions so much pleasure to share during a cruise
- Secret and unique locations in Amsterdam
Let yourself be tempted by this charming cruise along two mythical rivers, the Rhine and the Rhone. From the Netherlands via France to Germany, you will enjoy 11 unforgettable days. Visit Amsterdam with its charming winding little canals creating an idyllic setting, and Mainz with its cosmopolitan atmosphere. Discover also Lyon and Arles, two UNESCO World Heritage cities willing to retale their history through pleasant walks or bike rides.
AMSTERDAM - WESEL - DÜSSELDORF
DUSSELDORF - COLOGNE - KÖNIGSWINTER - KOBLENZ
KOBLENZ - MAINZ - WORMS
STRASBOURG - BASEL
BASEL - Coach transfer to Besançon - CHALON-SUR-SAÔNE
LYON - TOURNON
TOURNON - ARLES
ARLES - AVIGNON
- Occupancy cabin with shower in bathroom
- Your cruise with all meals from dinner the first evening to breakfast on the final day
- Gala dinner
- Lunch on Day 7 (excluding drinks.)
- Coach transfer from Basel to Chalon
- Onboard drinks included (except for drinks from our special lists)
- Assistance from our onboard multi
- Lingual host/hostess
- Welcome cocktail
- Excursions included in the package selected
- Onboard entertainment
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees
- Drinks from our special lists, or drinks ordered during excursions or transfers
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Transfers/travel to and from departure/arrival points
- Personal expenses.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 94+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cruise along the North-South Axis from Amsterdam to Avignon (port-to-port cruise) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 April 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cruise along the North-South Axis from Amsterdam to Avignon (port-to-port cruise) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cruise along the North-South Axis from Amsterdam to Avignon (port-to-port cruise) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Tour Packages
The Cruise along the North-South Axis from Amsterdam to Avignon (port-to-port cruise) tour offers two separate excursion packages, DISCOVERY and CLASSIC, which are not included in the price and must be paid for separately. You have the option of purchasing either one of the packages once your booking has been confirmed.
Please note that you can also purchase these packages onboard, but at higher prices.