- Canoing through Old Holland's Nature and Villages
- Explore the reed-lands and listen to signing birds while smelling the local plants.
- Picnic Lunch
We will be paddling through Old Holland's nature and villages, see the Dutch way of life and learn about the people in The Netherlands. You will learn about Waterland from your local guide, who will also be happy to answer all your questions. Explore the reed-lands and listen to signing birds while smelling the local plants. If the weather allows, the tour will also stop for a swim, so bring your swim gear with you!
Enjoy a picnic lunch including local products from the area you're paddling through one of the islands -- it might be a bit wet here so be prepared for your shoes to get wet and dirty.
Back at the cafe you will have time to enjoy another beverage before taking the bus back to Amsterdam where your outdoor adventure ends.
- Public transport from Amsterdam CS
- Drink before and after the tour
- Donation Landschap Noord Holland