- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group Request as private
- age requirement 5-99 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-20927
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Explore the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam, Luxembourg City and Bruges with a Local Specialist
- Discover Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Ghent and Brussels
- Visit General George Patton's Grave in Luxembourg City, Orval Abbey, Dinant and a lace making workshop in Bruges
- View The American Memorial at Bastogne
- Scenic Cruise on the canals of Amsterdam and Bruges
- Tickets for Keukenhof Tulip Bulb Gardens are included during the flowering season (end of March until mid-May)
- Show more
Experience all the highlights of the Low Countries on this Holland, Belgium and Luxembourg trip. Buzzing capitals, quaint merchant towns and lush countryside are the backdrop to the fascinating stories of these tiny nations.
Day 1: Arrive Brussels
Day 2: Brussels Your Way
Day 3: Continue to Ghent and Bruges
Day 4: Uncover the Treasures of Bruges Dive Into Culture Connect with Locals
Day 5: Journey to Luxembourg
Day 6: See the Sights of Luxembourg City
Day 7: Onwards to Bastogne, Maastricht and Amsterdam
Day 8: Explore Amazing Amsterdam Dive Into Culture
Day 9: Discover Delft and Rotterdam Dive Into Culture
Day 10: Depart Amsterdam
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- 9 Breakfast (B)
- 4 Dinner (D)
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Optional Experiences and free time
- Any international flights to/from Amsterdam are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of Holland, Belgium and Luxembourg tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 102+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Holland, Belgium and Luxembourg tour. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 64 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 April 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 April 2024, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 64 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of Holland, Belgium and Luxembourg tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Holland, Belgium and Luxembourg tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Small group version of this tour may be available, which limits the group size to generally 29 people.
- Groups traveling together will be seated together, and face coverings will be required where mandated, otherwise it is the choice of our guests if they wish to wear face coverings when traveling on the coach. Additionally, all surfaces will be disinfected multiple times per day, and due to our high performing air filters the air within the coach will be completely filtered and changed every 2-3 minutes
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children aged 5-15, who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.