- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- SMALL GROUP SIGHTSEEING in Amsterdam, enjoy a guided visit to the Rijksmuseum with a group size of no more than 20 guests
- ORIENTATION of Amsterdam, Rotterdam and guided bicycle tour in Groningen
- VISIT Aalsmeer or Keukenhof (when open), Royal Delft Pottery, the Airborne Museum in Arnhem, Hoge Veluwe Park, KröllerMüller Museum in Zutphen and Volendam
- VIEW the John Frost Bridge in Arnhem
Trace the steps of the Dutch Masters, ramble through rainbow fields and explore centuries-old maritime heritage, ending your Dutch discovery with Dignie and Gina at a 'Be My Guest' dinner in Groningen.
Day 1: Arrive Amsterdam (2 Nights)
Day 2: Amsterdam Sightseeing
Day 3: Amsterdam – Aalsmeer/Keukenhof – The Hague – Delft – Rotterdam
Day 4: Rotterdam – Arnhem – Oosterbeek
Day 5: Oosterbeek – Zwolle – Groningen
Day 6: Groningen – Volendam – Amsterdam
Day 7: Depart Amsterdam
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- 6 breakfasts
- 3 dinners (including Be My Guest)
- Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Handcrafted Highlights
- VIP entry to many sights
- Any international flights to/from Amsterdam are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of Holland tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 73+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Holland tour. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 119 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 119 days before departure. For any departures within 01 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Best of Holland tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Holland tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.