- duration 2 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See the illuminated windows, seedy bars, erotic shows and coffeeshops
- Discover the historical side of the oldest part of Amsterdam
After meeting with your guide outside the local bar Groote Swaen, you will start walking through the Red Light District. See yourself the women in lingerie behind the Red Windows beckoning to potential clients walking down the streets. Smell the smoke coming out of the coffeeshops and see all the fun going on in the many bars, shops, shows, museums and theatres.
Admire the oldest church of the city, whose origins date back to the 15th Century. Discover the former town hall of the city, nowadays 5* star hotel Sofitel the Grand. Learn about the history of pawnbrokers in Amsterdam and find out where Rembrandt painted the famous anatomy lessons of Dr. Tulp.
After having seen all these different aspects of the the area, be invited for an included drink back at the local bar Groote Swaen.
- Professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Drink in a local pub
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.