- Enjoy stunning Amsterdam with a cold one in hand
- Gain insight into the influence of beer in Amsterdam’s history
- Experience the huge array of beer on offer across the city
History often comes to life over a few cold ones, and learning about the influence of beer, and how it came to be such a strong part of Amsterdam’s culture will have you reaching for another. We will pass by some historical points dating as far back as the 15th century, and even swing by the notorious red light district to visit a small but busy brewery with tasty samples of amber gold.
Finally we end up at one of Amsterdam’s most renowned and loved beer halls, to round off your Amsterdam beer experience with one of the best. Choose carefully from over 200 brews, each with its own distinct taste and story in accompaniment. If you find the choice too difficult, then you are more than welcome to continue bending the elbow long after this historic beer tour has concluded.
- Three great beers and one typical dutch bar snack.
- Items of a personal nature incl.
- Beers or drinks at final destination
- Additional bar snacks additional beers while on tour
- Beer glasses and rare bottles of beer
- Tips/gratuities for bartenders.
Child Policy: Travellers must be 18 years of age or older and have ID to show to the guide. Note that this is not a pub crawl.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.