- Bicycle tour
- duration 3 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 25
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Cycle the streets of Amsterdam's Canal Belt at a pace to suit you
- Explore the sights of the Museum Quarter, including the Heineken Brewery
- Experience the Red Light District of De Wallen
- Bike the leafy Vondelpark
Your guide will take you to some of the city’s most important highlights such as Dam Square,
where you can see the royal palace and national monument to commemorate all Dutch war victims. Cycle past the West Church, the most important church of the city just around the corner from Anne Frank’s House. Explore the museum area with the Rijksmuseum, van Gogh museum and take your bike into the Vondelpark.
Depending upon your wishes we will either cycle a scenic route along the Amstel river or we take you into the busier parts of the city, including the main streets of the Canal Belt and the Red Light District.
In addition to all the sights, your personal Amsterdam bike guide will reveal the city’s unique character, teach you local history and culture, and give you insider’s tips about great local restaurants, shops, attractions, activities, public transport and more.
- Professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bike Rental
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.