- duration 15 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Cruise the North Sea towards Norway.
- Ride the worldfamous Flåm Railway for a day of stunning scenery. Alternatively, explore an authentic Viking Village.
- Explore the communities of Giske and Godoya islands. Alternatively, Sunnmøre openair museum will introduce you to the traditions of the region.
- Choose a Scenic Discovery bicycle ride or a hiking tour.
Finding true north
From magnificent fjords, cascading waterfalls and snow-capped mountains, to the remote towns and picturesque fishing villages – Norway is a delight to behold, and a breathtaking way to start your journey across the Arctic Circle to Svalbard.
A collection of islands between the mainland and the North Pole, the Svalbard Archipelago is home to immense glaciers and fjords, pristine Arctic tundra and glorious wildlife. This is a true once-in-a-life experience, taking you deep into an Arctic wonderland.
Day 1 : Amsterdam, Netherlands
Day 2 : At sea
Day 3 : Bergen, Norway
Day 4 : Vikøyri > Flåm
Day 5 : Ålesund
Day 6 : Torghatten
Day 7 : Gravdal > Trollfjord
Day 8 : Tromsø
Day 9 : At Sea
Day 10 : Svalbard Archipelago
Day 11 : Svalbard Archipelago
Day 12 : Svalbard Archipelago
Day 13 : Svalbard Archipelago
Day 14 : Svalbard Archipelago
Day 15 : Longyearbyen > Oslo, Norway
Travel in comfort, as Scenic offers a wide range of accommodations for you to choose from:
- Verandah suite
- Deluxe verandah suite
- Grand deluxe verandah suite
- Grand panorama suite
- Spa suite
- 14 Breakfasts, 13 Lunches and 14 Dinners.
- From a dress-up gastronomic extravaganza to a low-key handmade pizza, we cater for every style of dining. We source from regional suppliers; our food is both extremely fresh and in season. Our chefs draw inspiration from the countries we pass through so you’ll experience true cuisines from every region. And of course, there’s an extensive selection of complimentary beverages all day too.
- 15 days cruise.
- Throughout the entirety of your 15 days cruise, you will have unlimited access to all of Scenic’s luxuries.
- On board, you’ll have full access to a wellness area, complete with massage services and a hair salon, a gym, special on-board entertainment, Wi-Fi internet, e-bikes and of course luxuriously appointed suites to retire to at the end of the day.
Based on the departure date you choose, you will be travelling onboard one or more of the following cruise ships:
- Scenic eclipse
- We use local guides onshore as we believe nobody knows a location quite like someone who lives there. We’ll take you to all the must-see highlights but we’ll also take you off-the-beaten-track to explore the little-known gems and delightful back streets that only we know.
- From nightly turndown to laundry concierge service included for all guests, your butler will provide an exceptional level of service that combines 5-star quality with personal attention to detail.
- Any international flights to Amsterdam and from Oslo are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Across the Arctic Circle tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 350+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Across the Arctic Circle tour. You can cancel the tour up to 96 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 95 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 95 days before departure. For any departures within 10 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Across the Arctic Circle tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Across the Arctic Circle tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.