- Walking tour
- Deserts and canyons
- Art and architecture
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Wadi Rum Walks through breathtaking desert scenery with fascinating rock formations
- Petra Two days of hiking and camping in this spectacular 'Rose Red City'
- Kerak Visit the imposing crusader castle
- Dead Sea Float in the saline waters at the lowest point on Earth
Explore some of the world's most magnificent historic and natural sites on foot. Retrace the steps of the ancient Nabateans along old spice trails, trek across wild plateaus to the rock-carved city of Petra and into the breathtaking canyons of Wadi Rum. Wadi Rum - Walks through the majestic desert scenery staying in a private Bedouin camp Petra - Two days to explore this spectacular 'Rose Red City', entering via the Monastery Dead Sea - Float in the saline waters at the lowest point on Earth
Day 1 : Join trip in Amman
Day 2 : Walking in Wadi Rum
Day 3 : Exploring Wadi Rum further on foot
Day 4 : Petra; walking in the Rose Red City
Day 5 : A further day exploring Petra and its surroundings
Day 6 : Hike to Little Petra; King's Highway to Kerak and Madaba
Day 7 : Visiting Mount Nebo, the Dead Sea and Jerash
Day 8 : Trip ends in Amman
- 7 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 4 Dinners
- Toledo Hotel (2 nights)
- Muhammed Mutlak Wadi Rum Camp (2 nights)
- Little Petra Baidah Camp (2 nights)
- Madaba 1880 Hotel (1 night)
- Explore Tour Leader
- Camp Crew
- Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to/from Amman are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Walking Jordan's Spice Trails tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 51+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Walking Jordan's Spice Trails tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 November 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Walking Jordan's Spice Trails tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Walking Jordan's Spice Trails tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.