- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Hike the lesser known backroad into Petra and spend a day exploring this aweinspiring ancient treasure. Glimpsing the Treasury for the first time is a moment you won't forget
- Experience the best weightlessness this side of outer space with an effortless float in the supersalty waters of the Dead Sea
- Be dazzled by panoramic views across the ocean and the West Bank as you make your way down the scenic shepherd's trail of Mukawir
- Wadi Rum is a world unto itself. Hop in a jeep and experience its twisted rock scenery and watch the sun set on this rugged moonscape
Experience the beauty and culture of Jordan on this exhilarating trekking adventure. Wander the streets of modern Amman, wind your way through breathtaking shepherd's paths in Mukair, float in the famously salty Dead Sea, get off the beaten track around ancient Petra, be dazzled by the famous Treasury building, join the Bedouins for a magical desert adventure, and marvel at Byzantine mosaics in Madaba. This is Jordan at its active, action-packed best.
Dead Sea (Hiking)
Wadi Rum (Hiking)
- Desert Camp (2 nights), Hotel (5 nights)
- 7 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 2 Dinners
- Jeep , Van
- An expert tour leader
- Mukawir - Trek
- Dead Sea - Dead Sea visit
- Petra - Guided tour of Petra
- Petra - Back Trail Trek to Petra
- Wadi Rum - Trek, Trail and Lunch
- Wadi Rum - Canyon Trek
- Any international flights to Amman and from Madaba are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Trek Jordan tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 56+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Trek Jordan tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 February 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Trek Jordan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Trek Jordan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- There is quite a bit of walking involved in this trip and also when visiting Jordan's historic sites, especially in Petra and Wadi Rum. A reasonable level of fitness is required. Most of the time there is no shade, so remember to bring a hat, sun protection, and sturdy, comfortable hiking boots or walking shoes.
- The distances that you will be trekking vary from 14 kilometres to 20 kilometres over a range terrains, we recommend you consider packing trekking poles for the hikes.
- The desert camp in Wadi Rum is basic but incredibly memorable. There are tents and shared western bathroom facilities. While the desert may be very hot during the day, it will still be cool at night, so remember to bring some warmer layers, especially if visiting outside of the summer months.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Finish point description
Food and dietary requirements
Your fellow travellers
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Climate and seasonal