- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Two nights in Petra The fabled Nabataean city that was all but lost to the modern world until its rediscovery in 1812
- Wadi Rum Vast red desert landscape with rolling dunes and dramatic rock formations
- Umm Qais Roman Decapolis city, once a cultural centre, home to poets and great philosophers
- Shobak Crusader castle Perched dramatically on a hill top
Explore Crusader castles and float in the Dead Sea, discover the remarkable lost city of Petra, camp out in Wadi Rum and more on this action packed eight day tour!
Day: 1 Amman
Day: 2 Ancient Cities & Roman Ruins
Day: 3 Dead Sea
Day: 4 Petra
Day: 5 Wadi Rum
Day: 6 Dead Sea
Day: 7 Dead Sea
Day: 8 Dead Sea
- 6 nights 4 star hotels and 1 night - Wadi Rum deluxe desert camp
- 7 breakfasts and 2 dinners
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on day 1 and day 8. Please note departure transfers on day 8 are only offered at 23:00 (day 7), 04:00, 07:00, 09:00, 12:00 & 16:00
- All relevant transfer and transportation in private modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Escorted by licensed Jordanian Tour Guide
- 4 x 4 desert safari through the sand dunes of Wadi Rum
- Dead Sea - Free time to swim and detox
- Touring of Amman, Jerash, Umm Qais, Dead Sea, Petra, Wadi Rum, Shobak, Umm ar-Rasas, Mt Nebo and Madaba
- International flights and visa
- Laundry, drinks and items of a personal nature
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$5 - 7 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$140-160pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 61+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Totally Jordan - 8 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 18 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Totally Jordan - 8 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Totally Jordan - 8 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
Twin Share room may not always be available for solo travelers, as it depends on each individual tour departure. If Twin Share room is not available for the departure you have booked, we will let you know.