- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 12+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy camel riding and jeep tour in Wadi Rum desert
- Explore the marvelous ancient city of Petra. See its magnificent Treasury
- Spend your nights in Bedouin style desert camps
- Climb the 800 stairs leading to El Deir Monastery in Petra
We will pick you up from your accommodation in Amman or the Dead Sea and take you to Wadi Rum on the first day of the tour. See its majestic landscape comprising of canyons and sand dunes that change their colour throughout the day. Spend the night in a Bedouin-style desert camp under a starry canopy.
Marvel at the wondrous Petra, a city carved into rocks, as your tour guide shows you its highlights, such as the Treasury and El Deir Monastery. Explore its Street of Facades and see the Royal Tombs and Pharaoh's Castle.
We will transfer you back to your accommodation in Amman or the Dead Sea after this trip is over.
Day 1: Transfer to Wadi Rum & camel ride
Day 2: Jeep ride through Wadi Rum with short hikes
Day 3: Explore Petra and El Deir Monastery & drop-off transfer
- 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 2 dinners
- Pickup and drop-off transfer from and to your hotel in either Amman or the Dead sea. Transfers during this trip are carried out by private vehicle with an English-speaking driver
- Accommodation: One night stay in Wadi Rum in a camp with a private tent and shared bathroom. One night at a camp in Little Petra in a private tent with shared bathroom
- An English-speaking local tour guide in Petra for three and a half hours
- 90-minute camel ride in Wadi Rum
- Jeep ride in Wadi Rum
- Entrance fees to Petra and Wadi Rum
- Mineral water on board the vehicle (except during the jeep ride in Wadi Rum)
- WiFi on board our vehicle (except during the jeep ride in Wadi Rum)
- Jordan visa fees
- International/domestic flights
- Travel insurance
- Horse drawn carriage or camel ride in Petra
- Tips and porterage fees
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls and laundry
- Earn US$ 25+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationIf you find the names of hotel or accommodation on the itinerary above, please use them for reference only. We cannot guarantee your stay in those hotels or accommodation although we will try our best to ensure that you get them. However, if we are unable to book your stay at any of the mentioned hotels or accommodation, we will look for a similar alternative and let you know. Your driver will only offer his service as per the tour itinerary. He will not be at your disposal 24/7. Jeeps and other 4x4 vehicles in Wadi Rum are old (without A/C and seat belts) and belong to the local Bedouin association. Please bring comfortable walking shoes and carry a small backpack for camera and daily necessities. The sightseeing tour of Petra involves walking several kilometres. Please show respect to the local culture during this trip by wearing outfits covering shoulders and knees. We suggest that you carry caps, hats, sunscreen and sunglasses if your trip falls in the summer. The price of this trip for a solo traveler includes single room accommodation. For two or more travelers, the tour price is based on sharing double/twin and triple rooms.