- duration 3 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 12+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy camel riding and jeep tour in Wadi Rum desert
- Explore the marvelous ancient city of Petra, and its wondrous Treasury
- Stay the nights in Bedouinstyle desert campsites
- Climb the 800 stairs to the Monastery El Deir in Petra
We pick you up in Amman or Dead Sea and take you to the Wadi Rum desert and its majestic landscape with its canyons, sand dunes and changing colours. Stay the nights at Bedouin-style desert campsites under the starry canopy.
In Petra, marvel at the wondrous rock city as your private guide shows you its highlights, such as the marvellous feat of human construction in the Treasury and the monumental Royal tombs and the Monastery El Deir.
Transfers to Wadi Rum, Petra and back to Amman or Dead Sea are arranged in a private vehicle with an English-speaking driver.
Day 1: Wadi Rum camel ride
Day 2: Jeep ride through Wadi Rum with short hikes
Day 3: Explore Petra and Monastery El Deir
- 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 2 dinners
- Transfers in a private a/c vehicle with an English-speaking driver
- 1 night's stay in Wadi Rum Camp in a private tent with shared bathroom
- 1 night's stay in Little Petra Camp in a private tent with shared bathroom
- English-speaking spot guide in Petra (3.5 hours)
- Entrance fees: Petra and Wadi Rum
- 1.5 hour camel ride
- Jeep ride in Wadi Rum
- Mineral water on board the vehicle
- WiFi on board of our vehicle (not inside the jeep)
- Travel insurance
- Meals and beverage not stated
- Horse drawn carriage or camel ride in Petra
- Tips, portage and personal expenses
- Save +US$ 25 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationWe do not check the availability of accommodation when planning your trip. Once you booked and any hotel is not available, we search an alternative and inform you. The driver escorts you according to the booked itinerary, he is not 24/7 at your disposal. 4x4s in Wadi Rum are old vehicles (no A/C) and belong to the local Bedouin association. Please bring comfortable walking shoes and a small backpack. To respect the local culture please cover shoulders, cleavage and knees. Especially in summer time sun protection is essential. The price for 1 person is based on single room. The prices for 2 persons and more are based on sharing double, twin, triple room.