- duration 15 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Discover the ancient Roman city of Jerash, inhabited since the Bronze Age, and explore the impressive ruins.
- Witness the dramatic colours of the desert at sunset over a refreshing drink.
- Join your Tour Director and toast the end of a wonderful Jordanian journey.
- Be welcomed by the owner of the Bait Adam Museum and enjoy traditional Omani coffee with dates, and a tour of his private collection.
Rugged good looks and heart-warming traditions
Step back in time as you explore the ancient wonders of Jordan and discover the hidden beauty of Oman.
In Jordan, explore the wondrous remnants of its varied past dwellers, from biblical prophets to the Romans and Nabateans. The lunar landscapes of Wadi Rum are sure to blow your mind as will the hypersaline waters of the Dead Sea. Oman has a subdued charm that is often overshadowed by its opulent neighbour. The endless ripples of golden sand, rugged mountainous landscapes, pristine coastlines and touching Bedouin hospitality is sure to steal your heart.
Day 1 : Amman
Day 2 : Amman
Day 3 : Amman > Wadi Rum
Day 4 : Wadi Rum > Petra
Day 5 : Petra
Day 6 : Petra > Dead Sea
Day 7 : Dead Sea
Day 8 : Dead Sea > Muscat
Day 9 : Muscat
Day 10 : Muscat
Day 11 : Muscat > Wahiba Sands
Day 12 : Wahiba > Jebel Akhdar
Day 13 : Nizwa
Day 14 : Jebel Akhdar > Muscat
Day 15 : Muscat
Travel in comfort, as Scenic offers a wide range of accommodations for you to choose from:
- Meals included as per the itinerary.
- From a dress-up gastronomic extravaganza to a low-key handmade pizza, we cater for every style of dining. We source from regional suppliers; our food is both extremely fresh and in season. Our chefs draw inspiration from the countries we pass through so you’ll experience true cuisines from every region. And of course, there’s an extensive selection of complimentary beverages all day too.
- 15 days cruise.
- Throughout the entirety of your 15 days cruise, you will have unlimited access to all of Scenic’s luxuries.
- On board, you’ll have full access to a wellness area, complete with massage services and a hair salon, a gym, special on-board entertainment, Wi-Fi internet, e-bikes and of course luxuriously appointed suites to retire to at the end of the day.
- We use local guides onshore as we believe nobody knows a location quite like someone who lives there. We’ll take you to all the must-see highlights but we’ll also take you off-the-beaten-track to explore the little-known gems and delightful back streets that only we know.
- From nightly turndown to laundry concierge service included for all guests, your butler will provide an exceptional level of service that combines 5-star quality with personal attention to detail.
- Smaller group sizes
- 2 exclusive Scenic Enrich experiences
- Your choice of 2 Scenic Freechoice activities
- 3 Scenic Sundowners events
- 5 memorable Scenic Special Stays
- 30 meals – 14 breakfasts (B), 6 lunches (L) and 10 dinners (D)
- Fully escorted by a handpicked Scenic Tour Director and knowledgeable local guides
- Return airport transfers
- All tipping and gratuities
- Any international flights to Amman and from Muscat are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this The Kingdoms of Jordan & Oman tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 350+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this The Kingdoms of Jordan & Oman tour. You can cancel the tour up to 96 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 95 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 95 days before departure. For any departures within 22 May 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
The Kingdoms of Jordan & Oman tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this The Kingdoms of Jordan & Oman tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.