- Cooking classes
- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy a city tour of Amman
- Explore the legendary city of Petra. Travel to Wadi Rum
- Learn to cook traditional Jordanian dishes in some of the country's popular destinations
- Float on the salty waters of the Dead Sea
Starting from Amman, this trip will take you to both Petra and Wadi Rum before coming to an end in the Dead Sea from where you will travel back to the airport on the last day of the tour. Cook galayah with freshly picked tomatoes in Amman. Preparing mansaf in Petra and learn the art of preparing zarb from the nomadic Bedouins in Wadi Rum.
The other dishes that you will prepare during the trip includes magluba, hummus and the local favourite, taboun bread, which is still made in ovens that are hundreds of years old. Get the opportunity to interact with locals throughout the duration of the trip and learn more about their culture. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Amman arrival
Day 2: Amman city tour - Jerash - Amman
Day 3: Amman - Petra
Day 4: Petra
Day 5: Petra - Mansaf
Day 6: Petra—Wadi Rum & Bedouin zarb
Day 7: Wadi Rum - Dead Sea
Day 8: Dead Sea - Amman & departure
- Airport pickup and drop off. All transfers between the destinations as per the itinerary
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- All meals as per the itinerary
- An experienced, English-speaking tour guide
- Activities: cooking classes, jeep tour in Wadi Rum and camping
- Entrance tickets to the destinations mentioned on the itinerary
- Liability insurance & organization fees
- International flight tickets
- Visa fees: JD40 per person
- All meals except those mentioned on the itinerary
- Tips for the guide and the driver
- Travel insurance
- Earn US$ 56+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.