- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- Wadi Rum Walks through breathtaking desert scenery with fascinating rock formations
- Petra Two days of hiking and camping in this spectacular 'Rose Red City'
- Kerak Visit the imposing crusader castle
- Dead Sea Float in the saline waters at the lowest point on Earth
Explore some of the world's most magnificent historic and natural sites on foot. Retrace the steps of the ancient Nabateans along old spice trails, trek across wild plateaus to the rock-carved city of Petra and into the breathtaking canyons of Wadi Rum. Wadi Rum - Walks through the majestic desert scenery staying in a private Bedouin camp Petra - Two days to explore this spectacular 'Rose Red City', entering via the Monastery Dead Sea - Float in the saline waters at the lowest point on Earth
Day 1 : Join trip in Amman
Day 2 : Walking in Wadi Rum
Day 3 : Exploring Wadi Rum further on foot
Day 4 : Petra; walking in the Rose Red City
Day 5 : A further day exploring Petra and its surroundings
Day 6 : Hike to Little Petra; King's Highway to Kerak and Madaba
Day 7 : Visiting Mount Nebo, the Dead Sea and Jerash
Day 8 : Trip ends in Amman
- 3 nights comfortable hotel
- 2 nights simple tented camp
- 2 nights simple camping
- 7 Breakfast, 4 Lunch, 4 Dinner
- Bus, 4WD
- Explore Tour Leader, Cameleers, Camp Crew, Driver(s), Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to/from Amman are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Spice Trails of Jordan tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 58 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 38 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 109 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 18 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Spice Trails of Jordan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Spice Trails of Jordan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.