- Desert safaris
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 3
- age requirement 20+ years old
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Petra, a city carved into rocks
- See Mt. Nebo, from where Moses is said to have surveyed the Promised Land
- Enjoy camel safari in Wadi Rum
- Float in the salty waters of the Dead Sea
Your next destination on the itinerary is Wadi Rum. Spend 4 nights in the desert. Ride camels and explore the area with your Bedouin guide. Transfer to a hotel near the Dead Sea next and spend the final days of the tour relaxing on the shore and floating in its waters.
We will transfer you to the airport after the tour is over. For more about this trip, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Arrive in Madaba
Day 2: Madaba – Mt. Nebo – Karak – Petra
Day 3: Petra
Day 4: Petra - Wadi Rum & camel safari
Day 5: Wadi Rum camel safari
Day 6: Wadi Rum camel safari
Day 7: Wadi Rum camel safari
Day 8: Wadi Rum - Dead Sea
Day 9: Dead Sea
Day 10: Dead Sea - Queen Alia International Airport
- Airport pickup and drop off. All transfers as per the itinerary
- All meals as per the itinerary
- Accommodation in 3 & 4 star hotels. Camping in Wadi Rum
- Experienced, English-speaking tour guides
- Activities as per the itinerary, including 4 days of camel riding in Wadi Rum with all-inclusive liability insurance & organization fees
- Visas included in the tour price
- International flight tickets
- Jordan visa fees
- Meals not mentioned on the itinerary
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Travel insurance
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section or the itinerary
- Anything mentioned optional
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Earn US$ 73+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.