- City sightseeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Art and architecture
- 4x4, quad and ATV trips
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 24
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Amman Ancient hilltop citadel, fascinating Archaeological Museum and the bustling souqs
- Jerash Ruins of the ancient Roman city, which at over 2000 years old is still surprisingly wellpreserved
- Umm Qais Roman Decapolis city, once a cultural centre and home to poets and great philosophers
- Dead Sea Beautiful landscape with warm buoyant mineralrich waters
Combine Jordan and Israel on one unforgettable trip. Discover the wonders of Petra, camp out in Wadi Rum and float like a cork in the Dead Sea before crossing the border into Israel. Take in the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem and the oldest church in the world in Bethlehem before travelling down the Mediterranean Coast from Haifa to Tel Aviv.
Day: 1 Amman
Day: 2 Amman
Day: 3 Mt Nebo & Umm ar Rasas
Day: 4 Petra
Day: 5 Wadi Rum
Day: 6 Shobak Castle, Wadi Mujib canyoning & the Dead Sea
Day: 7 Dead Sea
Day: 8 Jerusalem
Day: 9 Bethlehem
Day: 10 Nazareth
Day: 11 Tel Aviv
- 9 nights 4 star hotels
- Breakfast daily and 4 dinners
- Airport arrival and departure transfer day 1 and day 11
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Escorted by licensed Jordanian and Israel guides and some English speaking specialist guides at some local sights
- 1 night Wadi Rum deluxe desert camp
- Wadi Rum - 4x4 desert safari through the sand dunes
- Dead Sea - Free time to swim and detox
- Touring in Jordan - Amman, Jerash, Dead Sea, Petra, Wadi Rum, Shobak, Umm ar-Rasas, Mt Nebo and Madaba
- Touring in Israel - Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Haifa, Caesarea and Jaffa
- International flights and visas (see Trip Notes for further information about visas)
- Tip for your tour guides in Jordan and Israel. We recommend you allow USD$5-7 per day, per traveller. Tipping your tour guides is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$140-160pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 109+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Road to Jerusalem - 11 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 November 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Road to Jerusalem - 11 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Road to Jerusalem - 11 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.