- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Amman Ancient hilltop citadel, fascinating Archaeological Museum and bustling souqs
- Jerash Ruins of the ancient Roman city, which at over 2000 years old is still surprisingly wellpreserved
- Umm Qais Roman Decapolis city, once a cultural centre, home to poets and great philosophers
- Dead Sea Beautiful landscape with warm buoyant mineralrich waters
Combine Jordan and Israel on one unforgettable trip. Discover the wonders of Petra, camp out in Wadi Rum and float like a cork in the Dead Sea before crossing the border into Israel. Take in the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem and the oldest church in the world in Bethlehem before travelling down the Mediterranean Coast from Haifa to Tel Aviv.
Day: 1 Amman
Day: 2 Amman
Day: 3 Mt Nebo & Umm ar Rasas
Day: 4 Petra
Day: 5 Wadi Rum
Day: 6 Shobak Castle & the Dead Sea
Day: 7 Dead Sea
Day: 8 Jerusalem
Day: 9 Bethlehem
Day: 10 Nazareth
Day: 11 Tel Aviv
- 9 nights 4 star hotels and 1 night - Wadi Rum deluxe desert camp
- 10 breakfasts and 4 dinners
- Airport arrival and departure transfer day 1 and day 11
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Escorted by licenced Jordanian Tour Guide in Jordan
- 4x4 desert safari through the sand dunes of Wadi Rum
- Dead Sea - Free time to swim and detox
- Touring of Amman, Jerash, Dead Sea, Petra, Wadi Rum, Shobak, Umm ar-Rasas, Mt Nebo and Madaba
- Touring in Israel - Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Haifa, Caesarea & Jaffa
- Laundry, drinks and items of a personal nature
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guides in Jordan and Israel. We recommend you allow USD$5 - 7 per day, per traveller. Tipping your tour guides is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$140-160pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 175 today.
- Save US$ 116+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Road to Jerusalem - 11 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 01 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Road to Jerusalem - 11 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Road to Jerusalem - 11 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.