- duration 05 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1-98 yrs
- guiding method Partially guided
- Tour Code BM-40351
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English, German, Italian, Spanish
- Discover the Rose City of Petra, lost to the outside world for centuries
- Explore the majestic desert of Wadi Rum
- Float in the salty waters of the Dead Sea at the lowest point on earth
- Explore the Roman ruins in Jerash
In Jerash, explore the well preserved city of the Roman Empire, often called Pompeii of the East. Here, you will visit Hadrian's Arch, the famous Hippodrome and the Temple of Artemis, among other sights. Next, head to Madaba. Take a spiritual and cultural journey as you tour St George Church, which houses the 6th century mosaic map of the Holy Land, and Mount Nebo, where Moses was granted a view of the Promised Land.
In Petra, see the ancient ruins and landmarks of the ancient Nabatean capital, including the magnificent Al-Khazneh or 'The Treasury', the Royal Tombs, the Theatre and Qasr Al Bint. Then, transport yourself to the otherworldly and vast desert landscape of Wadi Rum.
See itinerary for more details.
Day 1: Amman Arrival
Day 2: Amman - Jerash - Ajloun - Amman City Tour
Day 3: Amman - Tour Madaba, Mt Nebo & Dead Sea - Petra
Day 4: Petra Tour - Wadi Rum
Day 5: Wadi Rum Tour - Amman Airport
- 4 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch and 1 Dinner
- Meet and assist service upon arrival by our representative(s)
- Free visa on arrival (Waived visa)
- All transfers based on private air-conditioned vehicles (A/C, Wifi, Water)
- Entrance fees for sites listed in itinerary.
- Entrance fees to a hotel/resort at the Dead Sea(Day Use/ Usually Holiday Inn or Dead Sea Spa Hotel) with lunch
- 2.5 hour guided tour in Petra with local spot guide
- 1.5 hour guided tour in Jerash with local spot guide
- 4x4 tour in Wadi Rum for approximately 4 hours by local Bedouin driver with box lunch/Lunch
- All night/s Accommodations based on BB basis (Bed & Breakfast)
- 01 Night in Wadi Rum with Dinner and Breakfast
- Petra By Night
- Dinners & lunches not listed under (Rate Includes or not listed in the itinerary as included)
- All kinds of Tips for the driver and guide(s)
- Personal expenses & Travel Insurance(recommended , to be arranged from your country)
- Earn US$ 34+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.