- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Embrace local life as you travel with passionate local leaders, discuss history with a geopolitical expert, meet a local Rabbi, and immerse yourself in Bedouin culture during an exciting evening at their camp.
- Visit one of the oldest neighbourhoods in Amman and enter a cooking school run by three sisters in the home of their grandmother. Learn how to make traditional Jordanian food and of course eat plenty of it too.
- Spend a day exploring the majesty and mystery of Petra, embark on a 4WD drive adventure through windswept rock formations of Wadi Rum and experience the unique sensation of floating in the Dead Sea.
- With two feature stays, experience the best of each country with a night in isolated elegance at a luxury camp in Wadi Rum and old school opulence in Bethlehem in a grand and elegant palace.
Explore the lands of Jordan, Israel and the Palestinian Territories on a 14-day Premium journey and come face to face with a history of biblical proportions. Jordan’s capital, Amman, reminds us of the glories of a great empire. Mysterious Petra appears out of nowhere – a remarkable rose-coloured city hewn from the sandstone cliffs by Nabataean people. Jerusalem is one of history’s great cities and a holy site for many of the world’s religions. The Western Wall, Church of the Holy Sepulchre, the Temple Mount – it’s all in one place. Discover all these cultural hotspots with the guidance of local leaders, staying in premium accommodation and appreciating authentic experiences. This is the proud heart of the Middle East.
- Comfortable hotel (11 nights), Feature Stay (2 nights)
- 13 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 7 Dinners
- Private vehicle , Jeep , Plane
- An expert tour leader
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Amman - Welcome Dinner
- Jerash - Roman ruins
- Amman - Beit Sitti cooking class and dinner
- Madaba - St Georges Church
- Mt Nebo - Site visit
- Shobak - Shobak Castle
- Petra - Guided tour of Petra
- Petra - Petra second day visit (unguided)
- Wadi Rum - Desert Jeep tour
- Wadi Rum - Zarb dinner
- Wadi Rum - Desert and dunes walk
- Jerusalem - Welcome Dinner
- Jerusalem - Leader-led orientation walk
- Jerusalem - Western Wall (Wailing Wall)
- Jerusalem - Old City walking tour
- Jerusalem - Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Jerusalem - Church of Saint Anne
- Jerusalem - Home-cooked Dinner
- Jerusalem - Conversation with a regional expert
- Jerusalem - Rooftop views from the Austrian Hospice
- Qumran - Archaeological site visit
- Jerusalem - Conversation with a local rabbi
- Masada - Fortress visit by cable car
- Dead Sea - Visit and float
- Jerusalem - Yad Vashem Museum
- Jerusalem - Mount of Olives
- Jerusalem - Church of All Nations
- Jerusalem - Garden of Gethsemane
- Bethlehem - Church of the Nativity & Shepherds' Field
- Tiberias - Church of the Multiplication
- Tiberias - Sea of Galilee boat ride
- Capernaum - St Peter's Church
- Nazareth - Church of Annunciation & Mary's Well
- Haifa - Bahai Gardens view & photo stop
- Acre - Knights of St John Complex
- Caesarea - Roman ruins
- Tel Aviv - Hummus Tasting
- Tel Aviv - Leader-led tour of Old Jaffa
- Any international flights to Amman and from Tel Aviv are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Premium Jordan, Israel & the Palestinian Territories tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 304 today.
- Earn US$ 202+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Premium Jordan, Israel & the Palestinian Territories tour. You can cancel the tour up to 28 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 27 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 12 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 12 November 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 27 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Premium Jordan, Israel & the Palestinian Territories tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Premium Jordan, Israel & the Palestinian Territories tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- In 2022, Ramadan will take place from 2 April to 1 May. Travelling during this holy month can be a rewarding cultural experience, however some regular services may not be available during the daytime, such as restaurants or coffee bars, and occasionally travel can be disrupted by events. Your leader will adjust the itinerary accordingly, but please consider your travel arrangements carefully before booking travel for this period.
- This trip takes in many religious sites, so it’s best to come prepared. You will need to bring clothes that cover arms and legs – a light scarf is a good idea for hot days.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.
Last modified (date)
Finish point description
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers