- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Spend a day exploring the majesty and mystery of Petra, embark on a 4WD drive adventure through windswept rock formations of Wadi Rum and experience the unique sensation of floating in the Dead Sea.
- Experience isolated elegance during your feature stay at a luxury camp in Wadi Rum. Enjoy modern comforts while being surrounded by the vast desert, natural sandstone sculptures and a sky jewelled with stars.
- Embrace local life as you travel with a passionate Jordanian leader, learn about the culture of food with a mother and her daughters, and immerse yourself in Bedouin culture during an exciting evening at their camp.
- Lift the lid on Jordanian cuisine when you dine in a fantastic local restaurant in Amman, learn the tricks of the trade during an immersive cooking class and enjoy a dinner at a Bedouin camp cooked in a traditional zarb.
- Comfortable hotel (6 nights), Feature Stay (1 night)
- 7 Breakfasts, 5 Dinners
- Private vehicle , Jeep
- An expert tour leader
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Amman - Welcome Dinner
- Jerash - Roman ruins
- Amman - Beit Sitti cooking class and dinner
- Madaba - St Georges Church
- Mt Nebo - Site visit
- Shobak - Shobak Castle
- Dana - Ancient village visit
- Petra - Guided tour of Petra
- Petra - Petra second day visit (unguided)
- Wadi Rum - Desert Jeep tour
- Wadi Rum - Zarb dinner
- Wadi Rum - Desert and dunes walk
- Any international flights to/from Amman are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Premium Jordan tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 85+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Premium Jordan tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 06 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 06 July 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Premium Jordan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Premium Jordan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- In 2022, Ramadan will take place from 2 April to 1 May. Travelling during this holy month can be a rewarding cultural experience, however some regular services may not be available during the daytime, such as restaurants or coffee bars, and occasionally travel can be disrupted by events. Your leader will adjust the itinerary accordingly, but please consider your travel arrangements carefully before booking travel for this period.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers