- Getaways and short breaks
- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 12+ years old
- max group size 6
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Spend a day taking in the majesty and mystery of unforgettable Petra. You will be blown away at your first sight of the Treasury.
- From the top of Mt Nebo take in the views over Jordan.
- Later journey to the lowest point on earth and experience the feeling of being weightless while you float in the super salty Dead Sea.
Travel to Jordan and visit the rose-hued fortress city of Petra, which was the capital of the ancient Nabataeans - a mysterious people who carved a trading empire from the desert in what is now modern Jordan. Take time to explore the extraordinary beauty of Petra's rock-hewn architecture and to discover its history. There's also time to float in the legendary Dead Sea and see Jerusalem shimmering in the distance from mosaic-adorned Mt Nebo. This short break amid ancient wonders is the perfect way to cap off a voyage to the Middle East.
- Hotel (2 nights)
- 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch
- An expert tour leader
- Mt Nebo - Site visit
- Dead Sea - Visit including lunch
- Petra - Guided tour
- Any international flights to/from Amman are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Petra Uncovered tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 27+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Petra Uncovered tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 May 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 May 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Petra Uncovered tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Petra Uncovered tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This trip packs a lot in. There will be early starts and late finishes. If you prefer to explore at a more leisurely pace this may not be the best trip for you.
- Travelling alone? Our Shortbreaks are a group tour with independence, you won’t have a leader with you for the full duration of the tour, but you may be joined by other like-minded travellers to share the experience.
- Being an independent traveller you won’t mind carrying your own bag, not great distances just off and on the bus or ferry and into the hotel.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Finish point description
Food and dietary requirements
Your fellow travellers
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Climate and seasonal