- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 6
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- You will never forget your first glimpse of The Treasury through narrow canyon walls in Petra, often referred to as the Eighth Wonder of the World. Spend a day taking in the majesty and mystery of this unforgettable place
- Travel to the lowest point on Earth and experience the feeling of being weightless while you float in salty waters of the Dead Sea
- From the top of Mt Nebo take in the views over Jordan and across to Israel
Travel to Jordan and visit the rose-hued fortress city of Petra, which was the capital of the ancient Nabataeans – a mysterious people who carved a trading empire from the desert in what is now modern Jordan.
Take time to explore the extraordinary beauty of Petra's rock-hewn architecture and to discover its history. There's also time to float in the legendary Dead Sea and see Jerusalem shimmering in the distance from mosaic-adorned Mt Nebo.
The duration, timings etc. was appropriate and our guide was great!”
- Comfortable Hotels (2 nights)
- 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch
- Private Vehicle
- Dead Sea - Visit including lunch
- Mt Nebo - Site visit
- Petra - Guided tour
- Any international flights to/from Amman are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Petra Experience - Independent tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 29+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Petra Experience - Independent tour. You can cancel the tour up to 23 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 22 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 07 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 07 July 2021, a deposit of 600 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 22 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Petra Experience - Independent tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Petra Experience - Independent tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- There is a lot of walking around the sights in Jordan, most with out shade, especially in Petra. Please bring comfortable shoes and a hat to make the most of your time at the sights The weather can be quite cool in winter, please bring clothing you can layer
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
The Intrepid Foundation