- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Madaba Roman mosaics
- Views over Israel from Mt. Nebo
- Scenic drive along the King's Highway
- Kerak crusader castle
This 10-day tour of Petra & Dubai starts in Jordan's capital city of Amman - a modern city with numerous ancient ruins.
From Amman, you'll make our way to the 'Rose City' of Petra - but before arriving, you'll have the chance to witness the Roman Mosaics at Madaba, take in wonderful views of Israel from the towering Mt. Nebo and visit the spectacular Kerak Castle - one of Jordan's largest Crusader castles.
The ancient Nabatean site of Petra is famed for the carvings of buildings deep in its rose-red coloured sandstone hills and you'll enjoy a guided tour of the area with plenty of free time to explore on your own.
From Petra, you'll spend time in the Wadi Rum desert enjoying Bedouin hospitality before we head back to Amman to explore the city further and visit the ancient Greco-Roman ruins at Jerash. Next we board a plane to the United Arab Emirates ultra-modern city of Dubai (flight not included).
Your stay in Dubai includes a tour of this fast-changing city and even enjoy a spectacular Dhow cruise on the Dubai Creek, where you'll feast onboard while listening to live music and watch the mesmerising Tanura dancers.
Your Dubai adventure ends with some fun on its dunes, with dune riding, sunset photography, belly dancing just a few things on the menu.
Day 1: Welcome to Jordan
Day 2: Exploring Madaba, Mt. Nebo, Kerak Castle & Petra
Day 3: Visiting the rose city of Petra
Day 4: Visiting Little Petra and Wadi Rum
Day 5: Fly from Amman to Dubai - Transfers included, but flight not included
Day 6: A city tour of Dubai and an optional desert safari
Day 7: Free time in Dubai. Evening Dhow Dinner Cruise
Day 8: Free time in Dubai. Hotel to airport transfers included
- All accommodation in locally rated 3-star hotels (upgrades available)
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- All transport and transfers in AC vehicles
- 24-hour airport arrival & departure transfer service
- Services of a specialist tour guide for all sightseeing tours
- 4x4 Bedouin jeep safari in Wadi Rum
- Entrance fees (worth approx. US$110)
- International flights (available on request)
- Amman to Dubai flight (can often be included in your main international flight ticket)
- Jordan visa fees (currently waived for most nationalities)
- Dubai visa fees (currently free or not required for most nationalities)
- Dubai tourism tax (payable at the hotel - AUD 15 per room per night)
- Travel insurance (compulsory, available from Encounters Travel)
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks, tips and other personal expenses (e.g. laundry)
- Any other items not mentioned above
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 64+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Petra & Dubai tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 14 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 14 November 2021, a deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Petra & Dubai tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Petra & Dubai tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Tours will be reduced to smaller group sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This package trip adheres to protocols which are in line with the recommendations from the World Travel & Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travel’ guidelines.