- City sightseeing
- Deserts and canyons
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- 4x4, quad and ATV trips
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 24
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Perseids Meteor Shower Watch a spectacular meteor shower which occurs once a year and has been observed for the last 2000 years. At its peak, the meteors rain down at a rate of about 60 meteors per hour
- Two nights in Petra Discover the fabled UNESCOlisted Nabataean city that was all but lost to the modern world until its rediscovery in 1812
- Wadi Rum Admire vast red desert landscape with rolling dunes and dramatic rock formations
- Umm Qais Explore this Roman Decapolis city, once a cultural centre and home to poets and great philosophers
Witness the incredible Perseids Meteor Shower from our desert camp at Wadi Rum, where you will spend a night star gazing at the Meteor Shower at its very best! Combine this amazing celestial event with Roman ruins, floating in the Dead Sea and exploring the ruins at the Rose City of Petra. All of this in eight totally amazing days!
Day: 1 Amman
Day: 2 Jerash
Day: 3 Mt Nebo & Umm ar Rasas
Day: 4 Petra
Day: 5 Wadi Rum
Day: 6 Dead Sea
Day: 7 Dead Sea
Day: 8 Dead Sea
- 6 nights 4 star hotels
- Breakfast daily and 2 dinners
- Airport arrival transfer on day 1 and departure transfer is offered on day 8 at 23:00 (day 7), 04:00, 07:00, 09:00, 12:00 and 16:00 only
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Escorted by a licensed Jordanian tour guide and English speaking specialist guides at some local sights
- 1 night Wadi Rum deluxe desert camp
- Wadi Rum - Incredible views of the Perseids Meteor Shower
- Wadi Rum - 4x4 desert safari through the sand dunes
- Dead Sea - Free time to swim and detox
- Camel Safari - Through the Wadi Rum desertscape
- Touring - Amman, Jerash, Umm Qais, Petra, Wadi Rum, Shobak, Umm ar-Rasas and Mt Nebo
- International flights and visa (see Trip Notes for further information about visas)
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$5-7 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$140-160pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 69+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Perseids Meteor Shower - 8 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 12 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 12 July 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Perseids Meteor Shower - 8 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Perseids Meteor Shower - 8 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.