- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Wadi Mujib trek the Siq Trail of Wadi Mujib Biosphere Reserve
- Two nights in Petra discover the UNESCOlisted Nabataean city that was all but lost to the modern world until its rediscovery in 1812
- Wadi Rum admire vast red desert landscape with rolling dunes and dramatic rock formations
- Dead Sea float in warm, buoyant mineralrich waters
Spend two incredible nights in Petra's lost city, camp under the stars in Mars-like Wadi Rum, relax in the otherworldly Dead Sea and explore the Siq Trail of Wadi Mujib in six adventure-filled days.
Day: 1 Amman
Day: 2 Madaba
Day: 3 Petra
Day: 4 Wadi Rum
Day: 5 Dead Sea
Day: 6 Dead Sea
- 4 nights - 4 star hotels and 1 night - Wadi Rum deluxe desert camp
- 5 breakfasts and 1 dinners
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on day 1 and day 6. Please note departure transfers on day 6 are only offered at 04:00, 07:00 and 12:00
- All transfers and transportation in private modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Escorted by a licensed Jordanian tour guide
- English speaking specialist guides at some local sights
- 4x4 desert safari through the sand dunes of Wadi Rum
- Dead Sea - Free time to swim and detox
- Touring of Amman, Dead Sea, Petra, Wadi Rum, Shobak, Umm ar-Rasas and Mt Nebo
- International flights and visa
- Laundry, drinks and items of a personal nature
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$5 - 7 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$120-140pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 82 today.
- Save US$ 55+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Passage to Petra - 6 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 01 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Passage to Petra - 6 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Passage to Petra - 6 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.