- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-29 yrs
- max group size 16
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Take a guided walk of Amman with your leader to learn about the city’s diverse history, and also to stake out where to get the best falafel.
- Sleep under the stars at a Bedouinstyle camp with all the creature comforts, waking for a stunning sunrise and a thrillseeking 4WD adventure.
- Only Petra’s Treasury is stunning enough to be the temple of the Holy Grail (well, according to Indiana Jones at least), and you’ll be blown away on two days exploring the majesty of this wonder.
- Check out the intricate mosaic map at St Georges Church in Madaba, and perhaps have a go at making your own tiled creation!
It's small, it's safe and it's surprising – welcome to the Middle East's best snubber of convention. Kick off holiday times in Amman, head on to Wadi Rum and the awe-inspiring site of Petra, stop by the Dead Sea for a swim, and head back to Amman’s satellite city of Madaba. Your seven-day highlights adventure of Jordan takes you to the best places and gives you enough time to dive straight into the history, culture and delicious food that this region is known for. Let your inner Arabian knight come to life by discovering the cultural highlights and hidden secrets of Jordan.
- Hotel (4 nights), Desert camp (2 night)
- 6 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 2 Dinners
- Private Vehicle , Jeep
- An expert tour leader
- Amman -Guided Walking Tour
- Wadi Rum - 4WD jeep safari
- Wadi Rum - Guided hike
- Petra - Guided tour of Petra
- Madaba - St Georges Church
- Any international flights to Amman and from Madaba are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this One week in Jordan tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 29+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this One week in Jordan tour. You can cancel the tour up to 28 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 27 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 15 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 15 October 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 27 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
One week in Jordan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this One week in Jordan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- It’s not all hot desert days in Jordan, as the winter months (December through to February) can be quite cold. Temperatures in northern parts of the country can drop to freezing overnight. Snowfall around these areas as well as Amman is common. Pack smart so that you’re prepared for varying temperatures if travelling during these months.
- You’re the boss! Not just in general, but also on this trip, where there’s free time to do whatever you want, or optional tours to show you the way. Maybe budget a little extra cash for activities that aren’t included.
- Unless you’re planning on doing some muscle-building on your holiday, we recommend not packing too much – you’ll need to carry your own bags from hotels, bus stops, train stations etc.
- This trip spends two nights in Wadi Rum - which is a super cultural highlight, we hope you like sand?
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.
Last modified (date)
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions