- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Amman explore this Ancient hilltop citadel with its fascinating Archaeological Museum and bustling souqs
- Jerash roam the ruins of the ancient Roman city
- Umm Qais see the Roman Decapolis city, once a cultural centre, home to poets and great philosophers
- Dead Sea float in the warm and buoyant mineralrich waters
New Year Tour: Celebrate a Bedouin New Year’s Eve Bash in the heart of Wadi Rum desert. Throw in the fascinating Lost City of Petra. Swim in the Dead Sea, explore heaps of Roman ruins, and you'll be kicking off the New Year in style.
Day: 1 Amman
Day: 2 Jerash & Umm Qais
Day: 3 Mt Nebo & Umm ar Rasas
Day: 4 Petra
Day: 5 Wadi Rum
Day: 6-7 Dead Sea
Day: 8 Dead Sea
- 6 nights - 4 star hotels, 1 night - Wadi Rum deluxe desert camp
- 7 breakfasts and 2 dinners including New Year’s Bedouin Party at Wadi Rum camp
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on day 1 and day 8. Please note departure transfers on day 8 are only offered at 23:00 (day 7), 04:00, 07:00, 09:00, 12:00 & 16:00
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Escorted by a qualified Jordanian tour guide
- Wadi Rum desert 4x4 jeep safari
- Dead Sea - Free time to swim and detox
- Touring of Amman, Jerash, Dead Sea, Petra, Wadi Rum, Shobak, Umm ar-Rasas, Mt Nebo and Madaba
- Laundry, drinks and items of a personal nature
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$5 - 7 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$140-160pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 115 today.
- Save US$ 76+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this New Years in Wadi Rum - 8 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 06 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
New Years in Wadi Rum - 8 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this New Years in Wadi Rum - 8 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.