- City sightseeing
- Museum and gallery visits
- Festivals and events
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 24
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Amman Explore this Ancient hilltop citadel with its fascinating Archaeological Museum and the bustling souqs
- Jerash Roam the ruins of the ancient Roman city
- Umm arRasas Visit this ancient city and important stop on the caravan route between east and west with breathtaking views
- Umm Qais See the Roman Decapolis City, once a cultural centre and home to poets and great philosophers
NEW YEAR TOUR: Celebrate a festive Bedouin New Year’s Eve in the heart of the Wadi Rum Desert. Add the fascinating Lost City of Petra, bobbing in the Dead Sea, exploring Roman ruins, and you'll be kicking off your New Year in style!
Day: 1 Amman
Day: 2 Jerash & Umm Qais
Day: 3 Mt Nebo & Umm ar Rasas
Day: 4 Petra
Day: 5 Wadi Rum
Day: 6-7 Dead Sea
Day: 8 Dead Sea
- 6 nights 4 star hotels
- Breakfast daily and 2 dinners, plus New Year’s Bedouin Party at the Wadi Rum Camp
- Airport arrival transfer on day 1 and departure transfer is offered on day 8 at 23:00 (day 7), 04:00, 07:00, 09:00, 12:00 and 16:00 only
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Escorted by a licensed Jordanian tour guide and English speaking specialist guides at some local sights
- 1 night Wadi Rum deluxe desert camp
- Wadi Rum - 4x4 desert safari through the sand dunes
- Dead Sea - Free time to swim and detox
- Touring - Amman, Jerash, Dead Sea, Petra, Wadi Rum, Shobak, Umm ar-Rasas, Mt Nebo and Madaba
- International flights and visa (see Trip Notes for further information about visas)
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$5-7 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$140-160pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 96 today.
- Earn US$ 64+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this New Year's in Wadi Rum - 8 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 December 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
New Year's in Wadi Rum - 8 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this New Year's in Wadi Rum - 8 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.