- duration 16 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Jordan's desert castles
- Jerash Roman ruins
- Ajloun & Shobak castles
- Dead Sea swim
Spend 2 weeks in Jordan and Egypt visiting the main highlights of Petra, Jerash, the Pyramids, Sphinx, Valley of the Kings and Karnak Temple. Also sleep in a Bedouin camp, swim in the Dead Sea and take a Nile felucca trip
Day 1 : Your Jordan tour begins in Amman. Airport to hotel transfer included
Day 2 : Visiting Jordan’s imposing Desert Castles
Day 3 : Exploring the ancient city of Jerash & Aljoun Castle
Day 4 : Travel from Ajloun to Madaba, Mount Nebo & the Dead Sea
Day 5 : Exploring Dana Biosphere Reserve and Shobak Castle en-route to Petra
Day 6 : The rose-red city of Petra and a Wadi Rum Bedouin Camp
Day 7 : A jeep safari and Bedouin experience in Wadi Rum. Travel to Amman
Day 8 : Free time in Amman. Hotel to airport transfer included
Day 9 : Cairo, Pyramids, Sphinx & Museum tour
Day 10 : Aswan, Nubian Village, Philae Temple
Day 11 : Abu Simbel option, Nile felucca cruise
Day 12 : Edfu temple & Karnak Temple in Luxor
Day 13 : Luxor, West Bank tour, free time
Day 14 : Luxor, Karnak temple
Day 15 : Cairo, Khan-el-Khalili bazaar, Al Guri Sufi show
Day 16 : Cairo. Departure transfer to the airport
- 5 nights in 3 to 4-star hotels in Jordan
- 5 nights in 5-star hotels in Egypt
- Overnight Nile felucca sailboat trip (hotel upgrade available)
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Overnight sleeper train from Cairo to Aswan and Luxor to Cairo in private twin-berth cabins (flight upgrade available)
- 24-hour airport arrival & departure transfer service
- All transport and transfers in private AC vehicles (plus Bedouin jeeps in Wadi Rum)
- Services of an English speaking tour leader and local guides in Jordan
- Services of a local Egyptologist guide in Egypt
- Jordan village homestay in Rasoun, and Bedouin desert camp in Wadi Rum
- Sightseeing tours as detailed in the itinerary
- International flights (available on request)
- Amman to Cairo flight (available on request or bookable with your international flight ticket)
- Jordan Visa fees (free visa available with your Jordan Pass - see tour notes)
- Egypt Visa fees (available on arrival for US$25 for most nationalities)
- Travel insurance (compulsory, available on request)
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Entrance fees in Jordan (included in your Jordan Pass, approx. US$99 - see tour notes)
- Entrance fees in Egypt (allow approx. US$105)
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (e.g. laundry)
- Tipping kitty in Egypt (allow US$45) plus tour guide tips
- Tips in Jordan
- Hotel gala dinners on 24 and/or 31 Dec (budget up to $180 p/p, see Tour notes)
- Any other items not mentioned above
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 126 today.
- Earn US$ 83+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Nabateans & Nubians tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 March 2021, a deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Nabateans & Nubians tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Nabateans & Nubians tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Tours will be reduced to smaller group sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This package trip adheres to protocols which are in line with the recommendations from the World Travel & Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travel’ guidelines.