- Explore the ancient city of Amman.
- Sail down the Nile on your felucca.
- Visit the Pyramids and ancient temples around Aswan and Luxor.
- Witness the beauty of Wadi Rum and Petra.
- Fly off to Egypt and explore the Pyramids.
A comprehensive 16-day Jordan and Egypt tour covering all the famed hot-spots around the region.
Starting in Amman, one of the oldest cities in the world, discover the marvelous ruins and history of Jordanian capital. Witness the world-famous beauty of the Wadi Rum desert and Petra, the crown jewel. Visit Dead Sea for a short float and fly off to Egypt for the Pyramids, followed by many ancient temples around Aswan and Luxor as you sail down the Nile on your felucca.
Day 1: Amman
Day 2: Ajlun, Jerash, Amman
Day 3: Amman, Wadi Rum
Day 4: Wadi Rum, Petra
Day 5: Petra
Day 6: Petra, Shobak Castle, Deadsea, Amman
Day 7: Amman, Cairo (by flight)
Day 8: Cairo City Tour, Overnight Sleeper Train
Day 9: Aswan
Day 10: Aswan, Felucca Cruise
Day 11: Felucca cruise on the Nile
Day 12: Felucca cruise on the Nile, Edfu, KomoOmbo, Luxor
Day 13: Luxor, Overnight Sleeper Train
Day 14: Cairo City Tour
Day 15: Cairo, Nuweiba, Dahab
Day 16: Dahab
- 5 & 4 star hotels and Felucca in Egypt, 4 & 3 star hotels and desert camp in Jordan
- 15 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 3 dinners
- A/C coach or mini-bus, Felucca, 4X4 Jeep in Wadi Rum, flight between Jordan & Egypt
- Arrival and departure transfers in Jordan, arrival transfer in Cairo.
- Services of experienced Eqyptologist guides and local tour leaders in Jordan
- Overnight train from Cairo to Aswan, and from Luxor to Cairo (Private 2 berth)
- Any flights not mentioned above
- Travel Insurance
- Meals not stated above
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips and gestures
- Entrance fees to the sights and museums
- Optional activities
- Other services not stated in the itinerary
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 97+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Magical Jordan & Egypt tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 03 December 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 03 December 2023, a deposit of 150 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Magical Jordan & Egypt tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Magical Jordan & Egypt tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day.